Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Your vote: Bush or Gore?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2000, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know this forum is about atv's, but this is the place where I interact with more people than any other place, and would appreciate your vote in my pole. Thanks,

Waylan

BTW, I vote Bush all the way. Matter of fact, I don't know anybody who is voting for Gore(not that there's anything wrong with it).

Old 10-05-2000, 04:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Bush!

Old 10-05-2000, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

Waylan

Good thread. My wife and I will both be voting for Bush. I don't agree with everything he is for, but I can't stand Al Gore at all. Al Gore is for bigger government controlling everything. Seems that some leader in Germany took this angle to power in the 1930's. The most important thing people can do to protect their hunting and riding rights is to get out and vote!!!!!!

Old 10-05-2000, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

it bothers me these are only choices to be quite honest. there are issues that each candidates have there opinion that i do not agree with , I am having a hard time actually picking one, i go with bush get to hopefully keep my atv and snowmobile but , gun control and women's right to choose suffer greatly.

Old 10-05-2000, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Probably Bush. Though I think voting for either the Democrats or the Republicans is a wasted vote. They are there to serve their party only. We only count when it comes time to vote. Once elected we no longer matter!

Old 10-05-2000, 05:11 PM
Range Rover

I think it's funny; I hear most people say "I'm votin' fer Bush 'cause I wanna ride my atv all the time." Have you ever thought of how silly that is? You should be more concerned with a candidates thoughts and propositions for the future. What if Bush wanted to cut 5 million businesses this year? Would you still vote for him because you are more concerned with your atv? I urge you folks to vote for the best man with the best leadership capabilities and not because of your atv.
Gore/Lieberman '00
This post is not meant to be offensive to anyone.

Old 10-05-2000, 05:11 PM
Range Rover

I think it's funny; I hear most people say "I'm votin' fer Bush 'cause I wanna ride my atv all the time." Have you ever thought of how silly that is? You should be more concerned with a candidates thoughts and propositions for the future. What if Bush wanted to cut 5 million businesses this year? Would you still vote for him because you are more concerned with your atv? I urge you folks to vote for the best man with the best leadership capabilities and not because of your atv.
Gore/Lieberman '01
This post is not meant to be offensive to anyone.

Old 10-05-2000, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

SuperDuty

I applaud you for speaking your opinion who you are voting for. I would like to hear your reasons for thinking Gore is better.

Here are my reasons for voting for Bush (its not all atv's)
1. Bush is for more conservative judges that merely interperet the laws and do not attempt to implement social policies through liberal rulings.

2. Bush protects the second amendment. I am a gun owner and abide by all laws and I don't feel taking my guns away will help solve this countries crime problems. The 2cnd amendment is part of the bill of rights for a reason.

3. Along with the atv riding theme, Al Gore is an environmental extremest. I am not against protecting the environment, I just feel these save the tree and owl laws are hastily put into place and the only ones who suffer are you and I in the prices we pay for lumber and gas. Al Gore wants to protect the poor, but he also wants to raise gas prices to discourage driving. Guess what, working folks need gas to get to work and are the least able to pay for the increased costs.

4. Bush is for some tax relief, Al Gore is for taxing the crap out of anyone making over $50,000 a year. I have worked my butt off to get to a job with a good salary and it just bugs me that I have to keep paying higher taxes for people that have not worked as hard as I have. (The US government paid for my education, only after sitting my butt in a Desert for four months and getting shot at).

4. I personally don't think Al Gore has any morals. I think he is as sleazy as Clinton.

I come from a traditional Democrat family. My parents vote Democrat because the Republicans are only for the rich. The only thing I hear from the Democrats is how they will help the middle class in the next four years. The only thing I see though is the liberals extremest groups getting more powerful.

Old 10-05-2000, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

I think that gore or bush is a bad choice. I'm going to vote for ralph nader the green piece party because I could not in any good consience vote for gore or bush. the democrates and republicans are bought and paid for as usual. All the promises on tv is bunk. each has something that will harm us, one way or other. I was hoping that the 3rd. party was strong and had a good candidate but they fizzled out. Not my fault. rangerchet

Old 10-05-2000, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

I vote for Bush!!!!
I do care about morals in this country.
I do want to be able to own a gun and hunt.
I do care about inocent babys being killed by the millions by doctors who took oaths to save lives.
What about baby choices? Who said their choices could be taken away? Who has the authority to do that? What happen to being responsable for your actions?
Our atv riding rights will be taken away by greenies, liberals.
They had eight years to fix medicare and social security that they promised on Clinton's first election and second, its worse than its ever been.
Big government will end up choking the life out of us if we are not careful.
I was raised in a family that voted nothing but Democrat even if they new he was a crook, not me.
And I won't vote just for my pocket book either.
This country will only be blessed if we vote morals. The way this country was meant to be from our founding fathers.

Quick Reply: Your vote: Bush or Gore?????