No problem, good luck with that.

Old 05-24-2005 | 09:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Polaris Quality?

Now I am have to find out why my water pump is leaking

Old 05-24-2005 | 11:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Polaris Quality?

My 2001 sportsman 500 ho has held up to my punishment pretty well.If you think 7000miles isnt so bad i guess you could say its pretty good.Me and my quad have been to hell and back Its pretty much as tough as nails.One thing to do when getting a quad is dont let anybody make up your mind.Its your money buddy its your life.

Old 05-24-2005 | 11:15 PM
Trailblazer
Default Polaris Quality?

I bought a Polaris because I thought it was the best ATV. Not just for the price but for the quality. Now I feel like a Harley owner, defending my bike while I am working on it. I really hope I can get all of my problems fixed, because when this thing is running it is incredible.

Old 05-24-2005 | 11:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: Rusroc
I bought a Polaris because I thought it was the best ATV. Not just for the price but for the quality. Now I feel like a Harley owner, defending my bike while I am working on it. I really hope I can get all of my problems fixed, because when this thing is running it is incredible.
Wow, you may have hit some more bad notes with harley owners. I assume you have one, sorry, many years ago you couldn't keep one running long enough to enjoy it. That goes back to my "i'll never buy another domestic car" comment. I would buy a high tech crotch rocket any day over some over weight slug. Didn't mean to get off subject. Maybe I should move to Japan.

Old 05-24-2005 | 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

I am truly sorry for you RusRoc, I know what it feels like to get a lemon. I spent a good bit of money on a real RC truck, it broke every single time I used it, its unused in my basement now. The engine is blown on it after only using it a few times.

Hope you get that quad all up and running, when you do, they sure are fun.

Old 05-24-2005 | 11:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default Polaris Quality?

As far as street bikes go I have only owned Jap bikes. I have spent more on my Polaris in the last year than I have on my strret bikes in the last twenty years.

Old 05-25-2005 | 08:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: Rusroc
you really shouldn't talk about something you know nothing about.....afterall, like you said above, you've never owned one. after owning THREE- a DynaLowRider, FatBoy, and a Deuce with EFI, i can say w/o a doubt that Harleys are EXCELLENT. (these bikes were 1994 and newer) and the only maintenance mine need was oil changes and cleanining all the bug guts off the front end from all the riding i did with them!LOL

don't let this guy fool you, Harley quality is TOP-NOTCH!

~MT

Old 05-25-2005 | 09:54 AM
2c3
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

rusroc i feel your pain. luckly i was able to clean and repack my wheel bearings at only 280 miles on my 05 700. my rear ones had no grease at all just dust and dirt fell out when i took them apart. along with all my other problems you can read on this thread. its nice to know im not alone having these problems all though i wouldnt wish this on no one. cant sell mine cause i owe more on it than its worth so im just hoping all these problems stop. good luck with yours!!!!!

Old 05-25-2005 | 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Hey guys I have a 2004 400 Sportsman. It is not the 2004.5. I have had no problems so far but what are these recalls. I have never been contacted by my dealer on any recalls. I purchased it new

Quick Reply: Polaris Quality?