Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris vs. Honda

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris vs. Honda

LOL Chawness. I hate to point out the obvious: Someone is riding your 700 and beating the pss out of it while you're at work!! LOL, riding around a mowed lawn breaks it like that.... whooeee.. yea.. right.. You have a serious problem that is unrelated to quads. LOL, the guy riding it just hates your honda and loves the Polaris!!!
BryceGTX

Old 05-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL Chawness. I hate to point out the obvious: Someone is riding your 700 and beating the pss out of it while you're at work!! LOL, riding around a mowed lawn breaks it like that.... whooeee.. yea.. right.. You have a serious problem that is unrelated to quads. LOL, the guy riding it just hates your honda and loves the Polaris!!!
ROFL.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 07:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BryceGTX
BryceGTX

LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2005, 08:10 AM
Range Rover

I don't know you tell us, You just said that Hondas are built the best but but but but but but you bought a Polaris because of the 6 things you liked about the Polaris atv.

I think you next post needs to say " I am a Polaris Man ",

Old 05-25-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

Well you know I'm not bashing another brand, I own the dang thing! I know its hard to believe, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Its even hard for me to admit the problems my 700 has. You see I'm the type of guy that likes to think I own the best, I'll spend more money to have the best, and if I find it has flaws I sure as heck wont tell anyone, because mine is the best. Well in this case I cant lie to myself or people who say "I been thinking about getting a Sportsman". A lot of friends and relatives come to me for quad advice, because they know I've ridden all my life and also had a semi-pro racing "career". I lay it all out there and tell them the good, the bad and the ugly.

Now Im not saying all Polaris's or Sportsmans are like mine, maybe I did just get a lemon as someone stated. I'm sure there are lemons from every brand.

Old 05-27-2005, 06:58 AM
Range Rover

chawness, 275 miles all in your yard?? Its probably mad at you for not taking it anywhere else!! LOL

Old 05-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

the 2003 year model SP 700's were known as a bad year model....

I have a 2004, and its heads over heels improved over the 2003 model.....

Old 05-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FrontrangeATVer
the 2003 year model SP 700's were known as a bad year model....

I have a 2004, and its heads over heels improved over the 2003 model.....

actually, the '02 700's were plagued with leaky water pumps. late year Polaris had a newly designed waterpump cover (bracket if i remember correctly) that fixed the problem. i can't see why someone would say the '03 700's should be avoided. maybe they are confused with the 02's. i owned both year 700's and had a leaker in '02 and my '03 was perfect. '04 was first year for 700EFI and it was another TERRIFIC year for the Sportsman.
~MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

The reason that the Hondas never break down is from my experience because they go around every difficult obsticle in hopes to overt being stuck.
Not to mention being embaressed. I asked why is it that you beleive these bikes are so great after getting stuck allllllll day long( unlike the sp500 never once)
He answered because its a Honda! Ok!

There was a fourtrax , Rincon, Foreman, Roubicon.......... Swear to god and they alllllll got stuck then got stuck pulling each other out. It was a sad affair.

Experienced riders aswell.

Old 05-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Theres that low GC and 3.5 wheel drive

Quick Reply: Polaris vs. Honda