Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Dodgeing DIRT BIKES

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2000, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We went to Rampart Range saturday,by we I mean Jeremy(COLORADO) and TIM (Prospector)also Colorados DAD and and his side kick "SADIE"(man what a rider wait till you see her in action,and I.You guy's are in luck as i took my trusty camcorder and took some great footage.If you liked the last you'll love this one guaranteed,had Colorado drive and I rode shotgun with the camera,well at until---- you'll see.It's uncut version so just grab the popcorn hang your arm arond MAMA and sit back and see what COLORADO is like.This so easy I plan on putting more on if you like them would like evryone to see what we ridein.This is just one area and all them that we ride are different.If you click on zoom in the view box you can have bigger picture.You have to have REAL PLAYER but download is free.Oh yeah one part in center is kind of long I was holding camera and got carried awy,just hang in thiere it gets better.CM

http://www.earthnoise.com/channels/?channelid=18537

Old 10-16-2000, 11:38 AM
Range Rover

That was definetly one of the most fun rides I've had in a long time. That's great you got that much video posted. It turned out good. It's hard to tell though how steep and rough some of the trails were. Pictures hardly ever do justice to steep terrain. I had a riot and can't wait for Left-Hand next weekend.

Old 10-17-2000, 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

109 views and one responce anyone else seen this?CM

Old 10-17-2000, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

CHICKENman,Ive seen all the videos you have posted.There all great, you are making me jealous!Is there any decent ridding near Lake Dillon? I'll be there in late June for a week. I'd love to drag the wheelers along for some mountian riding. There isn't much for hills in Minn. let alone mountians!

Old 10-17-2000, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

MNX;thanks for viewing the videos makes work worth while,just uploaded one on ELK.Dillion area is full of places to ride,when you get ready to come out,get ahold of me and I'll head you in the right direction,if you don't bring them you'll really be sorry.I'll be uploading video of some snowmobileing that we done,here shortly.CM

Old 10-17-2000, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

"Near" is a relative term! But LOL, there's a ton of good riding areas near Dillon Reservoir.
I would offer to show you around, but right now I'm planning on being on the Rubcon Trail in late June, and I think ChickenMan is going too.

There are several trails going out of Tiger Run (between Dillon and Breckenridge) that can get you up on top of the Contenental Divide, where you can go all the way to Red Cone (one day trip) or even further if you wanted to. If you go just over Hoosier Pass (hwy 9 South from Breckenridge) you can pick up a lot of trails from Alma, including Mosquito Pass all the way to Leadville. Or if you want to drive a little further, go over to Camp Hale and ride up to Holy Cross. ChickenMan can give you more info on that one. He also has a video of his ride to Holy Cross.

If "near" Dillon includes anything within 50 - 100 miles, there are more good trails than you can do in a whole summer. One week? You'll wish you had a least a month!

Old 10-17-2000, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

I'm sold! the wheelers are definaitly coming with.We will be staying in Orofino. The continental divide sounds like fun, is it somthing an in-experianced rider could do( my dad will proubly be along)? Don't really want to be visiting any hospitals! I wish it was June! thanxs for the info CHICKENman and Prospector.

Old 10-18-2000, 10:55 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Chicken, are the videos a little out of focus or is there possibly something wrong with the set up on my computer vieo player. I have plenty of power 700mHz. I am using realplayer. Maybe this is just the way it is, I would just like to make sure. If it's not, I'd like to be able to view it clearer. Can you help?
Rick

Old 10-18-2000, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

screamin;wish you could see them on the tape they are great but when REAL gets ahold of them the quality goes down bad,I'm trying to get windows media player but they are haveing trouble with it.If you click view and then in drop down box there is zoom you can have full screen that helps some.CM