Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Gas prices are so high ----->

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 02:14 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gas prices are so high ----->

Well sportsfans she hit $2.80 here in MI today.
This sucks!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bretman
i sure hope so because this is just starting to get rediculous, i dont no who to blame for this
I agree with that!!!!!!!!!! Who is the scape goat?

Old 08-16-2005, 02:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Out west, they are blaming it on a refinery fire in El Sugundo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Whatever, I think it's a farce. But, we'll keep paying it. Not much we can do about it other then, travel a little wiser.

Old 08-16-2005, 02:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThrashAndCrashUntilItsTrash
i sure hope so because this is just starting to get rediculous, i dont no who to blame for this
I will admit................I am 1 to blame.......voted BUSH!........I always vote REP., BUT have to say BUSH jr. is one of the WORST 2nd term pes. in the history of the USA! He has done no more than Jack Cr@P since he got relected!

Old 08-16-2005, 05:10 AM
Pro Rider

I will admit................I am 1 to blame.......voted BUSH!........I always vote REP., BUT have to say BUSH jr. is one of the WORST 2nd term pes. in the history of the USA! He has done no more than Jack Cr@P since he got relected!
oil prices are artificially inflated by opec they slow production every time the price drops so it goes back up and the arab goverments can stay rich and build beautiful castles. GWB has nothing to do with gas prices. it's all the arab country's that we get our oil from. GWB wants to open up the anwr in alaska to oil drilling to increase domestic oil production and bring the gas prices down but the democratics are making it as hard as they possably can to not let him do it. so for now we are at the mercy of opec they set the oil prices and we don't have a choice but to pay it since that's where the majorty of our oil comes from.

Old 08-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Range Rover

$2.65 in upstate NY

Blame the oil companies padding their pockets

Why is it that prices go up the same day the price per barrel goes up but takes weeks to drop when the price of oil goes down.

Time to organize a boycott

Old 08-16-2005, 08:09 AM
2c3
Pro Rider

its 240 to 250 per gallon here in alabama. the reason gas prices keep going up is because the demand is not dropping. people are buying more gas guzzling trucks and suvs than ever before and as long as we keep buying gas at these high prices their going to keep jacking up the prices so they can get richer and richer. the bad thing of it is when gas prices go up so does everything else. everything but our salarys. its a rich mans world now. if your middle class or lower you dont stand a chance. but thats the american way. rob the poor so they can be rich.

Old 08-16-2005, 08:29 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Ruined my plans for Labor Day. 70 gallons for the RV, 20 for the quads, at 2.60 (so far) a gallon, I've spent 234 dollars and haven't done anything. Heck, I had to make the dog wear one of those aerodynamic bicycle helmets when he sticks his head out the window to reduce the drag.

Old 08-16-2005, 08:35 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Paid $2.79 a gallon for regular yesterday on the way to work.

Its only money, I'll make more.

Old 08-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Range Rover

2.40 in VA, i distribute newspapers and run 2 cars my ol ladys minivan and my gmc jimmy about 200miles a night 7 nights aweek! This crap is killin me im spending over 220$ a week in gas ... i wonder why our goverment doesnt put more focus on the use of bio-diesel, we could all be running off of used veggy oil

Quick Reply: Gas prices are so high ----->