Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Cap'n crunch gets smoked by Corn pops in the cereal bowl

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cap'n crunch gets smoked by Corn pops in the cereal bowl

The 2006 cerial bowl took place in St. Louis Mo. this weekend . Quaker oats brought out their full on sugar cerial cap'n crunch and went head to head with the Kellog's crews corn pops . After some serious crunching it was a clear victory for corn pops . The cap'n crunch team all had the roofs of their mouths ripped to shreds while the corn pops team had no damage at all . There will be much debate as to the results but from what I saw Kellogs won the event hands down .

Their was some bickering as to if Kellogs was using whole milk instead of the legal 2% homogenized .

All I can say is I'll be eating corn pops !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KELLOGS ALL THE WAY !!!!!

PS----> Go read the Yamaha forum . They have a thread like this regarding raptors ... It is hilarious .

Old 08-29-2005, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

I knew it!!! Kenz krew VS Craycraft...lol...great start Mr. Ritter..those Yahoos over there on the Yammi forum...hehehe.. If you need a question answered ask it there...you'll always get an answer...might not be the right one..but you will get one...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..oohhh yah..and my Blaster will wax your 250R!!!! DUDE!!!

Old 08-29-2005, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

hahaha,come on rick you know the race wasnt fair..im mean the bowles werent even the same size never mind the whole milk kellogs was using..i think if the race was a little more equal the outcome would have been different.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-29-2005, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

they do know how to distort the facts now don't they.

Old 08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

you maybe starting something here,if you know what i mean . i wounder how long before some loud mouth come into this thread/post?

Old 08-29-2005, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey were the bores of the bowls the same size and did one team have a bigger spoon than the other. Sounds like it's very controversial to me. NOW let the flaming BEGIN. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

What really suprised me is the fact that Nabisco , Post , and General Mills didn't even show up .

Shredded Wheat would not have stood a chance against the big boys , it has'nt been updated for 50 years .

Cheerios wouldn't have stood a chance , old outdated ,, and not really even sweet.

Post Toasties , yuck !!!

Kellogs Corn Pops RULE !!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KELLOGS ALL THE WAY !!!
__________________________________________________ ________

Old 08-30-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Hey now you can't beat the good ole "dietary fiber" in Shredded wheat!!!! Come on now. Now I'm pissed that you dissed my favorite cereal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2005, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider

This reminds me of the argument between the DJ and the "Gator fan" in the movie Big Trouble.

Old 08-30-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

I'm sorry Dunaholic . I refuse to eat anything for breakfast that looks like a haybale .

They knew damn well Sugar pops would have smoked them and were a no show . No courage at Nabisco .

Quick Reply: Cap'n crunch gets smoked by Corn pops in the cereal bowl