Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

i got it! <3

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got it! <3

haha, you guys are great, ive put a tank and a half through it today, went on a date with my girlfriend and slept in. what a great day. tommarow morning im going to change the oil and start putting it through its paces. MAN its nice, fast, but NICE. the ride is a little rough in the front so i think im going to play with the shocks tommarow as well. im already starting a christmas list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

so far my plans are to get some Pro Armour Nerf Bars, a White Brothers E2 exhuast, Rath Raceing header (the new one), K&N, some Hoosier tires, and radiator scoops. i figure that'll be my winter project untill i can start affording stuff again, lol

i'll try to get some videos of it tommarow.

ask questions!

Old 10-02-2005, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

spyder6 at your age where do you get all your money...

Old 10-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

hey Spyder6, i didn't get to see it before i left thursday. they were getting ready to unload the truck when i left. i was picking up the race ported scrambler Jeremy was selling for someone. did you ever ride this bike? what a screamer.

Old 10-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

polaris500ho4x4 - i currently work for my dad on jobs around the house and out in the feilds, and so far i owe him 150 bucks to help me buy this before someone else did. i paid $899 no tax for it because i traded in my 05 beat to hell sportsman 800 (happly went through 3 belts in 500 miles [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) and if your wondering about the accesories, its a christmas list! i'll probebly get 2 things off of it, which is why i have to decide which ones i need most, like the nerf bars.

reids- no i didnt see it, but my friend has a scrambler 400 2x4 and that thing rips, and its stock. im sure an HPD race bike is 'whoa' fast

Old 10-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Hey spyder, nice ride. That Predator is mean and all that black is evil. Nice.

Seriously though, is your dad hiring?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 02:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

hehe, actually im getting laid off so to speak as my parents are getting divorced and my dad is looseing half of everything hes worth, so this was/is my last hurrah. atleast i have the UPS stock he was kind enough to give me when i was born, i still have some money left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i took the preddy through its praces today, proveing my doubtfull friend that this can kick the **** out of a 400EX. i did a drag against it and me still learning this bike, and being used to my tub 800 drops the clutch and pulls a wheelie, having to let off the gas till the wheels drop. by then the 400 was infront of me but i cought up fast. and when i say this thing is powerfull, i mean its powerfull, every time i shifted the front wheels came off the ground, even into 5th, it was amazing, ive never had so much speed, agility, and power under my **** before, i am truly in love with this thing, and if theres quads that go even faster than this bring'em on cuz i wanna see it. the suspention is so smooth, i hit a 1 1/2 foot asfalt jump we have at the end of my friends culdisack and the tires rolled up over it and never left the ground once. &lt;3 Fox

Old 10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

dood spyder that E2 exhaust is NICEEEEEEEE!

my buddy matt has that exhaust on his YFZ and dammmm if u want to hear something loud and kick *** put that baby on there!

i'd get the exhaust and the nerf bars first

Old 10-02-2005, 03:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Congrats on the ride! that thing is sweet. The foxs are great i love them too.

Old 10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

AH......Confusious say "He who starts out on utility quad but wants to have fun
will soon be on a fast sport quad bringing the big guns"............LOL!, I only had a few beers.
Congrats man, Predators are awesome quads.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2005, 04:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier

Originally posted by: Webopper
Yep spyder, that is one awesome looking quad. Love the plastics, and it looks like you got a couple of extra stickers (Pure Polaris?) also. If she runs half as good as she looks, and I know she will, you'll be rippin it up.
LMAO!

love that last picture on ur page webopper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks man...let's not tell her it's on there though, she might not appreciate it as much as you did...LOL

Originally posted by: spyder6
so far my plans are to get some Pro Armour Nerf Bars, a White Brothers E2 exhuast, Rath Raceing header (the new one), K&N, some Hoosier tires, and radiator scoops. i figure that'll be my winter project untill i can start affording stuff again, lol
I also was looking at that E2, but figured with the tunability of the E-series, I'd stay with that for a while. Very seriously looking at that Rath Header though, I'm thinking ceramic. I haven't heard that anybody has one yet, but with their history, I'm sure it will be kick azz.

Is it just me, or does it seem there were allot of people buying Predators this week? I know of at least 3 on this forum this week alone.