Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator Tool Kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 10:17 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator Tool Kit

So I should strap down the ramps to the truck bed as well?

Old 10-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

Hey there hudson 4269,

Where do you go surfing at in Arizona ? and what do ride (Long, Short, Egg, fish ???)
I am down south in San Diego so I was just curious if you ever come down this way ?
Go easy on us Big DS guys as we need lots of mods to get that bad boy up and moving.
The dealers in general for some reason really de-tune the potential power out put of ATV's at the factory I guess they don't want there customers sueing them because they did not know how fast they are.
I guess it makes since that if a rider has the skill and experance to go faster they should have to go out of there way to make the vehicle even more powerful !!!
I do really like those Predators though. May be my next bike ???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2005, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hudson4269
Originally posted by: hinglbyds
Originally posted by: hudson4269
Originally posted by: hinglbyds
I don't think you have a cresent wrench (cresent wrenches are adjustable ), and once you get your suspension set up, you can remove the spanner wrench. You may want to carry a couple spark plugs. It all depends on personal preferance.
What the hell do you know? You have a DS?????
Don't worry junior, I have an extensive tool kit with my DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Since my DS has never failed, the tools are only used on other bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't be startin crap either, if you do, then go the the Yammy forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Be nice..............remember who your following around the dunes this weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It's not the style of the bike you ride, it the style in how you ride your bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Just keep the rubber side down![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
You carry tools to fix other peoples bikes? Who had to put gas into an empty diet coke can from my bike when they ran out at Wash 6? I dont think it was me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
In my defense, I spent a huge amount of time making sure everything was ok for everyone else, I forgot to put gas in my DS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

But now that you decided to take the gloves off and stow thrones (throw stones)..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]..........Who had to ride your quad up the wall????????And who had to ride your quad up Old's????????

One thing I won't do is tell everyone about the 9 year old girl that wanted to show you how to ride.............lol

Ya should have left the gloves on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Range Rover

LOL

Yeah I knew that 9 year old on the KFX would come back to get me LOL

I never did get to try the school bus [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

*On a side note I couldnt have asked for a better first trip to Glamis. Just wish it was longer so I could have got in a few more rail rides. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]