Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

PolarisOEMParts.com??????????????? WTF? Please Read!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PolarisOEMParts.com??????????????? WTF? Please Read!!!

I have parts ordered from PolarisOEMParts.com (Ashville Motorsports)....I went to polarisoemparts.com today and see this on the website:

"Please accept our apologies, but Asheville Motorsports and polarisOEMparts, can no longer accept orders for Polaris OEM parts.

Any parts order that we have the parts in stock for, will ship as soon as possible, via our standard shipping methods. Any other parts order, we will refund your payment on.

Please accept our sincere apologies".

So now my problem....I did get in the other day the fender bag I ordered and last week I got in the plug wires...but....I have a front drive shaft that I broke ordered from them and paid them, $264.74 with shipping....they also owe me two torque stop screws, which I've had ordered for over a month....

I guess I'm going to have to call them as they have not answered any of my emails....I'm stuck without that drive shaft, as you may remember my thread on getting the 700 EFI stuck and breaking the front left driveshaft, ripped the CV joint out....

anyone else have anything ordered from them?

dave

Old 11-09-2005, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

I have had problems with them also. I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times and only once I recieved the parts the other times they refunded my money.

Old 11-09-2005, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SPORTSMAN70003
I have had problems with them also. I have ordered from them 3 or 4 times and only once I recieved the parts the other times they refunded my money.
I've gotten everything up until now....

I know in recent emails that they answered awhile back, they said that 'Tommy' was no longer working there and that 'Butch King' is working parts again. He is the one that sent me the email, but now he won't anwer them. I need to give them a call and get my money refunded or get the parts they owe me.

Trying to figure what happened and why they stopped, I will be giving them a call tomorrow...

dave

Old 11-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider

Let us know what happens.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider

Wow that sucks on both counts!

I have had no problems with them in the past other than slow shipping at times but they have to order the parts from Polaris as they receive the orders.

Maybe Polaris didn't like OEMparts undercutting them, OR they have had many past complaints either from customers or other dealers!

Jim

BTW, yes keep us posted....

Old 11-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Pro Rider

I'll let you know what happens. I need to find another source for the front drive shaft...I know some places I can get it, but about $20 more...maybe I'll talk with thecvman about getting two of the heavy duty axles that he has like the gorilla axles...but I don't see any of them for the newer models on his ebay listings

Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Trailblazer

I've had excellent service from discounthondaparts.com (use the Polaris part # search link).
http://www.discounthondaparts.com/fiche_select.asp
I've ordered from them a couple of times with discount pricing and decently fast shipping on my Polaris parts. They also have an 800 number to call them for questions, too.

Old 11-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Temper, just checked that site out. They were 45 dollars cheaper than Polarisoemparts on the steering stem I need. Thanks for the tip. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

polarisoem price 149.99
hondaparts price 105.00

Old 11-09-2005, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

I talked with Butch this morning at polarisoemparts.com (Asheville Motorsports)....the owner decided to close the business, the whole business...no more polarisoemparts.com and no more Asheville Motorsports...

He said they have a bunch of items supposed to be in tomorrow from Polaris, he will ship back out those items that are in the parts and refund any items that people have ordered and are not in the shipment...

Butch said he has been working for them for 14 years and after Friday he does not have a job...

dave

Old 11-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jimmypsp700
Wow that sucks on both counts!

I have had no problems with them in the past other than slow shipping at times but they have to order the parts from Polaris as they receive the orders.

Maybe Polaris didn't like OEMparts undercutting them, OR they have had many past complaints either from customers or other dealers!

Jim

BTW, yes keep us posted....
their price is what I would have paid for the shipped drive shaft from polariseomparts.com, retail...

Quick Reply: PolarisOEMParts.com??????????????? WTF? Please Read!!!