Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris folks in SD, MN & WI.

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris folks in SD, MN & WI.

Hi folks,

I know there are a lot of Polaris people in MN & WI. and if you’re like me this is where you spend most of your time when you’re at this site. Therefore, I posted a question regarding where to ride in SD, MN and WI in the “Where to Ride” section. Feel free to read my post there and respond if you have any information.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Old 12-13-2005, 06:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

I think your best bet is to check out the DNR for the state. WI has lots of good places to ride. MN is getting more places My club is Building the states first destination trail in MN, that isn't a old RR grade. Its to bad that the States palliations don't care or want that stuff around.

Old 12-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Trailblazer

If you want a place where the people treat you like a king & then to have the best water, mud trails plus great regular trail riding.... then Hurley Wisconsin is the best place in Wisconsin!! Take a look at our video from Hurley on this site to see some of what there is to offer.

Old 12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Also you can logon to www.atvam.com for minnesota

Old 12-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Range Rover

Great hurley video kj2053! We will check that place out. It would be about a 11-12 hr. drive from Kansas City so I'll have to see if the gang is up to it. Keep me posted if anything else comes to mind. Thanks!

Old 12-14-2005, 01:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

heres what i was looking for.
http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/ohv/index.html for MN
http://dnr.wi.gov/org/caer/cfa/lr/atv/atvsummer.html for WI
SD I dont know

Old 12-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Range Rover

Great... I'll check it out. Thanks again!

Trending Topics

Old 12-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Trailblazer

Hey guys,

I'm originally from Albert Lea, MN (south central, MN) and I live in Lenexa, KS (Kansas City suburbs) now. I've been wanting to take a ride trip up north myself. I have alot of family in MN from Iowa to Minneapolis and also in Eau Claire, WI so I'm up there 6 or 7 times a year and know the areas very well but don't know of any ride areas. Kind of tired of riding some of the amazing ride areas that are local to me so 99farmboy if you go I'd love to here how it went or try to head up there at the same time. My schedual is very flexible. I can remember as a kid we had a lake house in Brainard, MN (spider lake I think) and a time share in Bemidjii, MN both places seemed like you could ride just about anywhere. If I remember right their was alot of snowmobile trails which are generally pretty flat and not very challenging. None the less I'm ready.

Old 12-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

A few sites for South Dakota:

Black Hills
Custer
Grand River

Go to www.travelsd.com and do a search for ATV or ATV Trails.

HTH....

Old 12-14-2005, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JASON420Z
Hey guys,

I'm originally from Albert Lea, MN (south central, MN) and I live in Lenexa, KS (Kansas City suburbs) now. I've been wanting to take a ride trip up north myself. I have alot of family in MN from Iowa to Minneapolis and also in Eau Claire, WI so I'm up there 6 or 7 times a year and know the areas very well but don't know of any ride areas. Kind of tired of riding some of the amazing ride areas that are local to me so 99farmboy if you go I'd love to here how it went or try to head up there at the same time. My schedual is very flexible. I can remember as a kid we had a lake house in Brainard, MN (spider lake I think) and a time share in Bemidjii, MN both places seemed like you could ride just about anywhere. If I remember right their was alot of snowmobile trails which are generally pretty flat and not very challenging. None the less I'm ready.
Jason-
If you're up in Eau Claire, why not head a little further down I-94 to Black River Falls, Jackson County. Both Jackson and Clark counties have tons of trail. Also, about an hour and a half north of Eau Claire you can get on the Tuscobia trail which can take you almost up to Lake Superior. It is actually possible to do a 400 mile loop around the northern 1/3 of Wisconsin. Check out the Dead Horse Run if you like slow, technical, and muddy trails.

Quick Reply: Polaris folks in SD, MN & WI.