Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

outlaw release date is 03/06 now

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default outlaw release date is 03/06 now

just wanted to let every one know the release date is late in march for those who didnt know

Old 12-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

my dealer is getting one in the begining of next month... weird

Old 12-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

that was said in a official release from polaris i read the e-mail my self hmm maybe thats just for cali

Old 12-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: spyder6
my dealer is getting one in the begining of next month... weird
I read the same memo, so if your dealer is getting one he must know someone. All dealers in my area have all said March.

Old 12-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

mine said march too, i've really wanted to see one i'm in the market for a sport quad

Old 12-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer

SOOO!!!! Spyderman... Looks like you should shoot the HORSE "RITA" she appearently did not know what she was talking about. Like I said POLARIS was not ready for such a venture THERE" WILL BE NO WINE BEFORE IT'S TIME " We all got shafted ,THANKS' FOR THE RIDE POLARIS !!!!LONG LIVE THE" OUTLAW" We should have known when the OUTLAW did not apprear in the brochure it was ify at best ! How about a Yami GE4X4? To bad for me, I need a I.R.S for the trails in Colorado BUMMER!

Old 12-16-2005, 02:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Tom's Marine in Crawfordsville Indiana has an Outlaw in the showroom. It was a demonstrator that was furnished by Polaris during the recent Ironman competition held this past October.

He'll sell it today...

Old 12-16-2005, 02:37 PM
Trailblazer

Now.... that I have thought about it POLARIS has done one of two things, either they goofed and, were not ready for to introduce the outlaw, or... It was a ploy to check out the market! In this I mean ... Well ! like a baker who would be trying out a new recipe . You simply lock the doors, and turn on the exhaust fan, and bake a small pan of the cookies, and see how big a crowd gathers outside the doors.. Walla! and, here we are chompin at the bit, it would beat hav'in a bunch of unsaleable merchandice! However... not so great for the hungry consumer, cause now the baker is not ready to meet the demand for such a market....
I like to buy American when I can ,but if the "japs" would come outwith a version of this outlaw at this time. I would cosider buying it! I just don't like being in the "wings", and being lied to. And I still think HONESTY would have been best to all concerned... my two cents,as if it really matters...

Old 12-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: blazeman
I like to buy American when I can ,but if the "japs" would come outwith a version of this outlaw at this time. I would cosider buying it! I just don't like being in the "wings", and being lied to. And I still think HONESTY would have been best to all concerned... my two cents,as if it really matters...
The "Japanese" already built the engine and probably quite a few parts for the outlaw, and Polaris recently announced it's plans to release joint atvs with KTM, an Austrian company. Polaris isnt exactly a beaming light of patriotic duty IMO, but certainly more so than the other companies. Although, most yamaha atvs are built in the US so at least I'm still supporting jobs while sending money overseas. Instead of supporting foreign workers and companies. Since I know the polaris guys like to give me crap, I'll clarify right now that I'm saying that buying polaris still supports our country more than the other guys, just not 100% like some may think.

Nice baker analogy btw, that does make a lot of sense. I'm sure the outlaw is considerably more expensive to produce and a heap of unsold inventory isnt exactly a profit booster. I just hope Polaris gets it together, these atvs were announced about 6 months ago and now we're hoping they're going to be availible in 3 more months? That's unnacceptable to me and if I were in the market for this atv over the last few months I would have purchased something else by now.

Old 12-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Trailblazer

Believe me... I really think POLARIS is on to something with this I.R.S. OUTLAW thing . I like performance, and in the Colorado moutains this machine will have to be a kick !!! I have a POLARIS 800 , and I like it just fine, just way to heavy for any kind of sport riding. So POLARIS sort of has me over a barrel on this one ..I'll have to wait it out. But I think the other manufactures are not going to be far behind on this one .. Just hope they don't forget the E.F.I. this would complete this machine, as it would be great for varing elevations...

Quick Reply: outlaw release date is 03/06 now