Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My first ride on the new Honda.

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first ride on the new Honda.

By the way, how did you make out on the sale of the 330?

Old 02-20-2006, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

2manytoys

Glad to here it's working out for you, please give us feed back when you take it out in the mud.
I would like to know how it does when your in 4-wheel?

Ride to have fun!

Old 02-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Range Rover

burp

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

Have fun with the new toy an yes let us know how it is going an if you do many mods cause I would think if you have to add to many mods to maybe come out equal to a sportsman did you really save. But then I don't know what you ride if it is more trails or mud? Either way enjoy the new ride!!

Old 02-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

On ebay it only went up to $2550. I have it on consignment at the Honda dealer. I know the owner of the dealer and he said I could keep it there till it sells. I had alot of offers but not what I wanted.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider

2manytoys,

Congrats on your new ride. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun on your new toy. It doesn't matter what we ride. All that counts is that we are still riding. Be sure to keep us up to date when you have another ride review. Good luck with the Rincon.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Workaholic,

No problem. I saw that you only had 40+ posts so figured you really did not know who I was. I just dont want anyone to think I am here to start crap. I am honest and upfront but would never bash another brand. We are all atv riders and need to stick together no matter what we ride.

DSLKSL,

I think it would do good in the mud because in esp you can keep it in first and it has alot of torque and speed in first. Even though it does not have a front locker it had the torque sensing diff that puts most of the power where you have the most resistance unlike a limited slip. In the snow it would turn all 4 wheels but you can see the power switching between the front tires but it kept all 4 spinning. I am on another site that is for Rincons only. Alot of guys have bigfoot kits with 27", 28",29" tires. They look awsome. I saw 1 video that the guy had 27" vampires and he was pretty deep in the mud. It kept the tires spinning pretty fast and it did not struggle. He was also able to shift between 1st and 2nd depending on how thick or thin the mud was. Once he was in 3rd and had roosts about 25ft high. I dont hear any complaints about broken axles. These axles are thin too. If I find the video I will post it here. It was impressive.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

2many
Congrats!!!! on the new toy. I am not brand loyal but have owned more hondas than anything else. If you have been around atv's or cycles for anytime at all and argue that honda is anything but superb you are a rookie to riding. All the large manufactures make quality rides, its what fits your needs at the time. Keep us posted on the new ride and thanks for your help on my TB. Im getting ready to upgrade myself, Scrambler or BF650 can't decide.

Enjoy and drop in.

Old 02-20-2006, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Fireride,

Thanks. I dont think you can go wrong with either. The Scrambler is proven to be a great quad. The BF 650 has tons of power. I like the scrambler but wanted a softer ride. The scrambler needs to be IRS.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider

Dang it 2many, whadaumean coming over here starting crap with that Honda stuff man. By gosh I'll get on my XR250 and spin mud on you if you keep it up!!! Heck, I bet I can take you riding my daughters CRF 100 so just take that. Man,I bet my daughter can even beat you riding an old Z50 that I'm not even sure runs anymore. So just you don't come over here starting stuff about your"Honda " man, cause we don't want to hear about it except on two different occasions. That would be either when we are alone or when we're with somebody. The rest of the time we don't want to hear about it. (by grannies I told him that time didn't I !!!!!) Good luck; Keep us posted.

Quick Reply: My first ride on the new Honda.