Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Apologies to forum

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2000, 02:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As some of you may have noticed, I made an admitted off topic post last night. It was about old logging camps in the wilderness and timberframe barns that I'm looking for. Things that you would find way out in the back woods on your ATV of choice. It was all deleted and locked out.
Seems to me a little silly for the moderator to lock me out of a room full of my friends here, but lets people like the guy with the 100 HP scrambler, go on and on, which is just annoying most folks here. Am I way off base here?

Houndog
I really am sorry if I abused the forum with my off topic post.

Old 11-14-2000, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Yes, it's a scandal! You shouldn't ba able to post anymore! Who cares about barns...we only care to know that all scrambler owners are chicken since theirs doesn't put out 75hp (and put on all your money).
Don't apologize, it's useful when something hurt someone. It didn't. Welcome back
I must say that moderator is getting nervous these times ()

Old 11-14-2000, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Since when do they let Yamahaha riders in my Polaris forum?!?!

Old 11-14-2000, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

we can't post off topic? That seems a little crazy, not like you were asking were to find underage prostitutes. I posted about snowmobiles before. Maybe Gore did get elected?

Old 11-14-2000, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its very unfortunate to have something like that removed as a Forum topic.Its really beyond me as to why Mr Moderator would delete that?

There are a 100 posts in here regarding the election.Why does'nt Mr Mod ask himself, what does the election have to do with ATVs and delete it to?We all know the answer to that,if Mr Gore wins,we ATVers lose.

Old logging camps and the wilderness have ALOT to do with ATVs to.Houndog,I agree with you, but is there something your not EXACTLY telling us guys?That just dont sound like Mr Mod to delete a post like yours,
Bill

Old 11-14-2000, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

alot of it doesnt make sense..i gave up trying to figure it out and only look at posts that are worthy..posts like that scrambler one i could care less..i for one couldnt care less how fast your quad goes,especially when you cant use it on trails,unless you have a deathwish,to me it is a waste of someones money,probably his parents

Old 11-14-2000, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

The moderator(s) does have weird mood swings. I've used words in here that were nowhere near offensive, and had it deleted due to "obscenity", only to find other posts that seem like they were from Andrew Dice Clay last for weeks and weeks.

Old 11-14-2000, 05:40 PM
Pro Rider

same here must be his day off when he misses stuff?.

Old 11-14-2000, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

Wonder why the moderator doesnt have enough guts to post why he deleted it?

Old 11-14-2000, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Come to think off it,he ***** one of my words last wk and I thought it was WEIRD.Im wondering if the mod is really a she and it was that time off the month? lol lol lol lol,[you know,MOOD SWINGS]
Bill

Quick Reply: Apologies to forum