Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATV Source puts Polaris 800 over Bombardier 800

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006 | 01:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Source puts Polaris 800 over Bombardier 800

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Chumley
So if all you can get out of an article is what you already know.....what's the point?
Good poiint.. guess thats why i don't read many articles. I talk to people in the know and ride them for myself.
Consistent articles from multiple sources indicate a trend. Meaning that more than likely the statements are true. Just talking to some guy that heard something from his stepsister's boyfriend hardly is an source of a usable information. However, the new point in the article I found interesting was the comment about the frame. As we read more and more, we can either confirm this or dismiss it.
Bryce

Maybe we'll hear from the Pred500 and have a good laugh about the old days on the "U.S. vs Everyone Else" topic?
Hello Lukester.. LOL those were the days.

Old 05-05-2006 | 01:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Bryce if you wanna believe everything you read just cuz multiple sources concur that are coincidentally paid good coin by that wich they have motive to fluff on then go ahead. there are those of us who are skeptics and form our own descisions based on OUR ASSES on the seats. I wont Tell you the Bomb is the best quad for all things. and i won't say the Poo is the end all be all.. They are both great quads. and have their benifits. For a tough utility though I need to get an arctic cat and do some tests cuz Im really liking those.. Polaris has the market on dry storage factory. The Cats appear to be a brush bustin ****.. The kawai's are pullin SOB's, and the Bombs are more like a sport quad with 4x4.

Old 05-05-2006 | 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

I read every forum daily. So much of my information comes from the forums. A a result I get most of my information form the people who know.. the people that put their **** on the quads. Although many posts are not very useful, it doesn't take much common sense to seperate the BS from the useable information. My first post in this thread states clearly what I got out of the article. And clearly it agrees with people who put their **** on the seat.
Bryce

Old 05-05-2006 | 09:01 PM
Pro Rider

Remember the title of the thread. If you don't want to read this thread than unsubscribe.

Old 05-07-2006 | 03:04 AM
Range Rover

The BRP 800 won the ATV of the year award from ATV Guide, and ATVQuadNews.com. So you can throw the Media reports out of your decision. Make sure you get some seat time on each and thoroughly review the options that each machine offers as well as the pros and cons of each and see which will best fit your individual need and wants. You can use all of the articles to test whether or not you agree with their opinion when you do your own inspection of the machine. They will let you know what to look for.

Old 05-07-2006 | 02:26 PM
|
Pro Rider

One thing that made my decision for me is that virtually NO HUNTERS are using the Bomb's...so who is riding them? I don't know...but I am looking something that has it all. If you can't hunt with 'em what good are they? Polaris...no other way out!

Old 05-07-2006 | 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

Pastor,
The bombardier 800 will do everything the polaris will do and more, what are you talking about its not good for hunting?

Old 05-07-2006 | 02:44 PM
Range Rover

No one is hunting with them because they are NEW. Give them a few years and you will see them everywhere. Just because you don't see hunters using them does not mean that they are not good for hunting. Pastor is making a lot of assumptions that are simply not true. I would think that with the most powerful engine in its class, the bomb would be a very good hunting quad. Like I said before, make your own judgement based on your own research of the quad by riding it and reviewing its options against your own criteria for what you are looking for in a quad. To say that they are not good for hunting because you haven't seen many hunters using them is crazy. Re-think your logic pastor and post some intelligent information if you have any and not just crazy ranting. If you are just going to post unintelligent mumbo jumbo please do everyone a favor and don't post.

Old 05-07-2006 | 03:22 PM

It's really very simple.

If you want a work-oriented, soft riding, utilitarian, heavy-duty, versatile machine with lots of storage and nice rack system.......then the Sportsman does that.

If you want a high performance-oriented, crisp handling, lighter weight, non-work oriented machine with great power, handling and performance.......then the Bomb Outlander 800 does that.

Make your choice based on your wants/needs......no need to berate either one.

Old 05-08-2006 | 11:45 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Pastor
One thing that made my decision for me is that virtually NO HUNTERS are using the Bomb's...so who is riding them? I don't know...but I am looking something that has it all. If you can't hunt with 'em what good are they? Polaris...no other way out!
2 weeks ago i rode within 60 yards of 20 elk. they didnt even flinch. Kinda startled me to see all the onion butts.. Paster your no hunters use them argument is pretty lame...

Quick Reply: ATV Source puts Polaris 800 over Bombardier 800