Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Not too happy with polaris

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 11:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not too happy with polaris

I knew a guy in a coma! He did'nt feel no pain! But he died just the same! "POLARIS KILLER" O'h yeeeaaaahhhhh baby!

Old 05-26-2006, 12:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Sadist

Old 05-26-2006, 06:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

I feel that I do not ride hard too hard. And I talked to my dealer about the throttle and he called polaris and they said that there is only one way to break a throtle is by wrecking and I did not wreck I hit a hole and it turned my steering wheel real fast and my knee hit the throttle snaped it with no effort at all. ANd as far as jumping I have jumped this bike about 1 2 feet all the time np at all real soft landing I do not know why =it doing this I am about 200 5' 9' I am going to call at my other dealer around here I think there are three. I mean dont get me wrong I am not bashing it but I am not please with the little problems especially the footwell. And I talked to him about that and he said he has to take my bike and have someone from polairs look at it to see if was a weak weld or not.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

When you hit the hole an the bar came back fast like that it might not seem like an lot to you but there is a lot of force there an if it catch your knee just right will snap. As far as the floor board gose I knew someone who broke his but he raced it. I have seen bent one an it was cause of hard riding.

Old 05-26-2006, 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

i have broke equipment on jap quads, its not hard to do, broke frames, foot pegs, brake levers, blowed up engines, oil leaks, bearings going out, thumb throttle broke from having wrecks.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: spyder6
Sadist
You nailed him Spyder!!! Can't understand why someone would eat things they hate so much. Almost sounds like a reincarnated "gunman 457"!!!

Old 05-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Fireslayer I was thinking the same thing. Just another gunman457 MORON!!!!

Old 05-28-2006, 10:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i got a news flash for ya, no matter what it is, if it's mechical it will break. they all can only stand for so much trashing. if you dont beleave me, let drive it for a day i'll break it for ya. lol.

Old 05-28-2006, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
Fireslayer I was thinking the same thing. Just another gunman457 MORON!!!!
I thought the same thing just couldnt remember his name. Maybe there brothers. lol

Old 05-28-2006, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

Hey D.G.B.M, Stendori and twomany. Sorry I haven't been on in some time. F.D calls have been way up this year, my part time job at the power equipment shop is also in high gear now that the weather has finally warmed up here. The good news is that I've been riding more in my spare time. Finally getting the 700efi broken in some now. No problems to report except that the front springs are just too soft for the speeds and rough trails we have here. EPI springs are on the way. Have been reading everyone's posts when I have time and want to thank all for contributing about their experiences.Hope you all have a good Memorial Day off. Let's all remember those who have served/ are serving this country so that we can have ATV's and a free country to ride them in. Remember, if not for these men and women's sacrifices things could be alot worse.

Quick Reply: Not too happy with polaris