Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

central Ontario riding....any good spots.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default central Ontario riding....any good spots.....

New to the sport of ATVing, Know all the snowmobiling trails......But where are some good places to ride around Bracebridge,Huntsville,Burk's Falls...... Even up to North Bay????Is the park to park trail open anywhere from Killbear park to Algonquin Park for ATVing??????How about the Seguin Trail from Sprucedale to Parry Sound......Thanks!!!Tell me where everybody rides.....The highway on a Friday is just loaded with ATVers in this area!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checkout the ATV time forum in the Canada section. It's mostly South/Central ontario people on there. The guys on there will be able to help you out. There is usually lots of rides posted on there for your area.

I rode the Seguin trail from Parry sound to Huntsville last summer. Very nice scenery. It was just me and the wife on one quad so we stayed on the rail trail and didn't venture off onto any side trails.

I know there are pretty much unlimited trails in your area...just don't know excatly where they are.

Old 06-01-2006, 12:24 PM

milkmanz....Hows your 450 sportsman holding up I need to take my back to the dealer for a new fuel sending unit ...my LCD bar graph is not lit up at all..My wife's yellow one works fine!!!!Mine is blue (color)the dealer told me this will be his third one to repair ...only in blue though....makes you kind of wonder!!!!

Old 06-01-2006, 12:27 PM

Thanks for the reply...How do I find the Canada Section??????Is it listed under NEVIGATION don't see it Thanks....

Old 06-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer

Try http://www.XYZtime.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=61 - Replace XYZ with ATV. It is another atv forum so they won't let me post the name of it on here. The connection is great for the Polaris info, but the time is better for local issues.

No problems with the 450 so far other than overheating because of a mud filled rad. The X2 had the same overheating problem at the same time. I think that blue is the most popular colour, so likely that is why only the blue ones have had problems. Or maybe they assemble them in batches of colours, so a bad batch of fuel senders may be affecting only the colour they assembled at that time. See if he will look at the serial #'s of the other 450's to see if they are close to yours.

I would pm. you the other forum names but the computer I am on won't let me.

Old 06-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Trailblazer

Come up to sudbury some time. I'll show you lots of trails and more mud you have ever seen. We can even take a ride all the way to timmins.

Old 06-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer

How long of a ride is it from Sudbury to Timmins and Back?

Old 06-02-2006, 06:40 AM
Trailblazer

One very full day. We take to pole line up there from behind capreol. Not too nuch mud so it makes it a quick ride. You would not beleve how much shorter it is. Just check it out on a gps, you will see.