Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Prom or Trail Ride all weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prom or Trail Ride all weekend?

Well this is a tough one..go to prom or go trail riding with my friends all weekend?hmm DITCH THE B!TCH LETS GO RIDING!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No way, you only get a couple of formal dances, you can ride for the rest of your life.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

That depends.. Is your date hot? and does she put out? and is she payin? otherwise Riding prolly better.. proms are overated unless your a chick.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider

prom is lame and you have to pay money and its only worth it if theres a hottie to take. riding you cant regret.

Old 06-02-2006, 08:50 AM
Pro Rider

Haulin' a$$ on the trails sounds good. But I am one of the guys who never got laid in high school. LOL! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 09:47 AM
Trailblazer

Dude c'mon, this is a no brainer! Prom makes chicks, "oh so horny"! Go to the prom, bump ugly's with the chick, drop her off and head to the trails for sunday riding!

Old 06-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Range Rover

well i don't have a date thats why i was gonna go ridin with my buddies all weekend..I'm still savin for my scrammy so i don't have anything to ride my friend is lettin me take his trail blazer cuz he is workin all weekend..so its kinda nice to get out ridin...there is a chick that wants me to go to prom and she's smokin hot and just broke up with her b/f and she has his ticket and wants me to go with her haha so maybe she is "Oh so horny" haha..Oh how sweet it would've been to have the scrammy right now and then i'd just ride it to prom and the girls would be all over it haha keep dreamin...well this is a tough one fella's

Old 06-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

the prom is once in a life time opportunity...............there's not another chance..................

Old 06-02-2006, 11:44 PM
Range Rover

ya i guess the longer i don't ride the sweeter the ride will be when i buy my scrammy in a few mths

Old 06-02-2006, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

Pretty much boils down to which one would be the most fun for you at the time. Did two of them several years ago. One turned out great, the other one I wish I'd have gone riding instead of wasting the time and money. ( got lined up with someone by so-called friends)(looked hot ,had horrible attitude). Go with your best instincts, try your best to have fun whichever you choose and never look back with any regrets regardless of your choice. Life's just too short for that.

Quick Reply: Prom or Trail Ride all weekend?