Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

flipped quad :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flipped quad :(

Me and my friend flipped his uncles quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].
We were doing donuts (yah, I know it was stupid with 2 people) and then all of a sudden we were on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].
I think it must have hit a rock or something; Also the chain came off could it have jammed tha axle causing it to flip??. Thankfully it didn`t crack the plastic. I think the handle bars might have been bent a tiny bit, but nothing major.

I was suprised how much fun that lil trailboss 325 was. I think it would be more fun if it had a clutch kit on it though.
We were trying to jump over my driveway with it; my driveway is raised up so its good for jumping over[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] My friend actually made it over the whole way once.
How much jumping can these traillboss`s take with out destroying something?

Old 06-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i wouldent really be jumping a trail boss, thats not what its ment for, if you want to jump something thats an automatic, you should be using a scrambler.

glad to see that your ok and didnt hurt youselfs. ive crashed my predator twice and the after effects are nasty. my wrist is still tender after working it. had it x-rayed 4 weeks ago

Old 06-26-2006, 02:24 PM
Range Rover

Hmm,The only time my quad has been flipped was when I flipped it over in the garage to work on the starter.LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Range Rover

I want to buy a 2x4 quad at the end of the summer that is quick and can be taken through water, mud and be able to jump. Would a trailblazer 250 do that or is it too small?

Yah,we were lucky not to hurt ourselves. My friend said he blacked out for a tiny bit when it flipped(i guess from hitting the ground and the quad falling on him) ,but he seemed ok so thats good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I guess when you have 2 teens on a quad something bad is bound to happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

We were taking it through some ditches that had water in them, i was suprised at how well it went through the water seeing as its only 2x4.

Old 06-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

my predator has supprised me time and time again on what it can go through. even my sportsman 800 suprised me, when i had it

i feel like playing super nintendo, im going to plug it in