Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

good things to say about your polaris

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good things to say about your polaris

i read alot of post to see what i want to buy at the end of this year. all i ever here about is the bad though. if you would please i would like to here some good post about your polaris and the dealer you deal with. i will go first, i own a 200 tb (bought used) i replaced chains sprockets rebuilt the starter and battery. know i ride it like i stole and do the maintance and it been real good to me.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Trailblazer

I got a 2004.05 sprts 500 h.o
never had a problem with it yet touch wood. Rides great and the dealer is really helpful.
My friend has the same polaris with a different dealer and gets the run around but he switched to my dealer for server and no more problems.

do regular maintenace and we are set
got a K&N air filter and getting some 589's next week.

it's not the bike but the dealer that cause most of the problems.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:49 PM
Range Rover

I own a 2000 scrambler 500 4x4 and a new sporty 800. I love them both and have had zero problems with my Scrambler . The sporty is too new to rate yet though.

Old 07-20-2006, 04:12 PM
Range Rover

On my second Polaris now. Current ride is 05 SP500HO & previous was 2001 %00 Magnum. No problems or issues with either bike and no complaints about my dealer.

Old 07-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

My first two quads were my 03 Scrambler and 03 trailblazer I've been happy with them. The only problem I have had that bugs me is the front axle shaft on the scrambler broke two times at the u-joint of course it happened when riding on icein the cold. What bother me I bought the extended warranty, but they wouldn't cover it. My dealer ended up fixing it for free though. So I was happy with the dealer Austin Powersports in Kansas City, Ks. I haven't fixed it since the second. I really don't need four wheel drive. I still have the Polaris and have added a warrior, blaster, and 250r. The latter three are alot more fun to ride, but if i could only afford one quad it would be the scrambler because you can really ride it anywhere and is pretty fast. I've had it at the dunes, and techinical trails.

Old 07-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this is my 4th or 5th polaris and overall they have all been pretty good. mantainance is the number one key in any thing buy. had cv problems w/ the 800 but really cant blame that on the wheeler it self.

Old 07-20-2006, 06:06 PM
Trailblazer

This is my 3rd and it has been kind of love/hate with me. I love my new one but I hated to see the old ones go. They ran great but it was time for newer technology. Never had any issues with my dealers.

Old 07-20-2006, 06:30 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had 6 Polaris in all and have been pleased with all of them.The 2 that impressed me the most were my 96 400 Sportsman (awsome 2stroke 4x4 ute) and my sons old 2001 250 Trailblazer
It was fun seeing it smoke the 300EXs and 350 Warriors.(my buddy has it now and it will beat my sons Warrior)
I love my 02 500 Scrammy it is the best of any trailmachine out there.No major trouble with any of them that wasnt brought on by aduse.

Old 07-20-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

We have 2 SP 400s.
The good thing about them is we won't have them much longer, switching to Can Am.
The good thing about the Polaris dealer is we won't have to see him again.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

My 06 Sp 450 is breaking in now and preforming really well. I like it better each day. I have about 30 hrs on it and so far no problems. I don't abuse it, but I do cross water daily while going fishing. I have a rack I built for the reciever hitch that I haul my 80 lb Lab/Golden Retriever on. She is getting old and I take her to the creek daily for a swim to cool off. It hauls her back there and I barely can tell she is on there.

Quick Reply: good things to say about your polaris