Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BoMb 800 did 80mph Today!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BoMb 800 did 80mph Today!

hahaha i was just messing around Catterman, you know thats not how i am. I respect all brands. I just cant stand it when Polaris gets bashed, and it happens way more than other brands. And yes, who cares whats faster. Its an interesting subject, but i would rather out mud another ATV than beat him in a drag race ANY day. Mudding is where the fun is, and trail riding. V2Rider, hahaha interstate ATV highways hahahaha...
----------------------------
2004 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Green)
'27 ITP 589 M/S Tires
on ITP Type 5 Wheels
3000 lb. Warn Winch
3-Way Headlight Mod
High Lifter Lift Kit

2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 Mossy Oak - STOLEN
2001 Honda Rancher ES 350
Sold

Old 07-25-2006, 09:15 PM

Originally posted by: maddog56
Hypocrites, all whining about how Polaris get's a bad shake so go ahead you dismiss anything that surpasses your bikes as unimpressive at best.
You do >>>the exact same thing<<< when anybody points out to you that Honda ATV is the last to innovate........Hypocrite.

Go away Honda-Hypocrite snob.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

its amazing how 1 little thread can cause so much b.s. i agree w/ alot of people, who cares if the polaris isnt the fastest. if we bought the 800 for speed bragging rights then we made a mistake. im going to go riding really soon w/ this guy i know w/ the bom. 800 and the last thing i'm going to ask him is do you want to race to see who crashes first on our trails . lol. as far as other brands posting thier speeds hear knock yourself out if you think it proves anything.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain
Hypocrites, all whining about how Polaris get's a bad shake so go ahead you dismiss anything that surpasses your bikes as unimpressive at best.
You do >>>the exact same thing<<< when anybody points out to you that Honda ATV is the last to innovate........Hypocrite.

Are you smoking something? I've been all over Honda for their rincon for it's junk trans and gutless motor, lack of a big bore sport machine, and a handful of other things. Even this month I was the first to point and laugh at honda's announcement of a patent when Yamaha beat them to the market with power steering. Try reading around a little before calling me out.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:39 AM

Originally posted by: Backinthesaddleagain

Are you smoking something? I've been all over Honda for their rincon for it's junk trans and gutless motor, lack of a big bore sport machine, and a handful of other things. Even this month I was the first to point and laugh at honda's announcement of a patent when Yamaha beat them to the market with power steering. Try reading around a little before calling me out.
Since I do not live my life exclusively on this website I admit that I do not "read around" as much as some. I simply recall your previous unrelenting defense of all that is Honda. I commend you on your new found objectivity.

BTW.....I have a friend that just got a new Rincon. Why is the tranny "junk"?

Old 07-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Trailblazer

Speed is important to us here out in boonies of the west end of Manitoulin. I have 3700 miles on my polaris and we run just as much highway and gravel roads as we do trail riding. When we CHOOSE to travel from one bush road via the highway to another bush road, it sure is nice to be driving top speeds( lookout for cops) down the highway to cool off.

Old 07-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: JJonJon
hahaha i was just messing around Catterman, you know thats not how i am. I respect all brands. I just cant stand it when Polaris gets bashed, and it happens way more than other brands. And yes, who cares whats faster. Its an interesting subject, but i would rather out mud another ATV than beat him in a drag race ANY day. Mudding is where the fun is, and trail riding. V2Rider, hahaha interstate ATV highways hahahaha...
It is all in good fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] One of the reasons I keep posting is because of people like JJJonJonJJJonJ and v2rider, it is fun to joke around with good people [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-26-2006, 12:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

why dont u go play in the yamaha forum

Old 07-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Can we get away from the childish comments like "go back to your own forum" already? On the subject at hand, all of the fastest sport quads are right around 72 mph stock. I even unofficially heard all manufacturers are trying to keep them at that. So why would manufacturers bump up the speed of the heavier and less agile sport-utilities?

Old 07-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: garyc660R
Can we get away from the childish comments like "go back to your own forum" already? On the subject at hand, all of the fastest sport quads are right around 72 mph stock. I even unofficially heard all manufacturers are trying to keep them at that. So why would manufacturers bump up the speed of the heavier and less agile sport-utilities?
Hey, leave us alone! You should just go back to your moderator section!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: BoMb 800 did 80mph Today!