Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Need help with trailblazer , anyone from maine ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 07:48 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Need help with trailblazer , anyone from maine ?

i've told you where to get a good deal on the swing arm. have someone esle buy off ebay if you cant. looks like this same guy has other parts as well. it looks to me just get in there and get your hands dirty and pull it apart. i would suggest getting a repair manual. good luck

Old 08-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: stendori
i've told you where to get a good deal on the swing arm. have someone esle buy off ebay if you cant. looks like this same guy has other parts as well. it looks to me just get in there and get your hands dirty and pull it apart. i would suggest getting a repair manual. good luck

that one on ebay looks differently. is there anyway of telling what year i have ? and what the differences between the years are ? where can i find a repair manual, thanks

Old 08-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

well there was a tag on the front of my wifes that told mfg date. i beleave you could take your ser. no# which is on your frame and go to a dealer and they could look it up for ya. maybe just call up power equipment plus in augusta 547-4114 and ask them if they can help ya out.

Old 08-28-2006, 09:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

you can down load manuals off the polaris web sight under parts and manual i do beleave just make a login info.

Old 08-29-2006, 01:16 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oil injection systems are really convient and 99% of the time work perfectly. I did burn up (siezed the motor) of a kawasaki dirt bike 350 years ago cause I did not ever check the cable adjustments for slack and the oil pump got too lean and fried the motor. If you look in your owners manual it shows you how to move the throttle and see if the pump cable also moves at the same time. Very easy to adjust out the slack if any ever gets in to the system if you do your own servicing. If you have servicing done that is one of the checks they do during a tune up. Is the same for marine outboard engines also, too much headache to have to mix your own gas and oil when the pump works so well!!