Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

HO surprise

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2000, 12:33 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had to tell about my ride on saturday night,there were 23 four wheelers,probably close too equal # of hondas and polaris bikes with 1 kawi and 2 yamahas.Myself and one other had 500sp ho bikes and his was stock and mine has big tires and magnum wheels,and three of my friends brought out there lifted outlawed big tired 450s/es and and we went on a mission to find real mud holes and Im proud to report that I made a good choice by selling my 450s and getting the ho.I was going everywhere they where going,and we found this mud hole that everybody was afraid to go into,but my friend got enough liquid courge in him so he took his 450es with 28" outlaws down to the edge of the hole and eased down in it when his head lights went under I thought thats it we need to get ready to pull him out but he kept going and finaly rocked it on through it,so they all started calling me names(if you know what I mean)so there was no way I could let this happen so I eased down in it and it just more or less just crawled out,but what was so weird about it was that all these guys came over to the end of the mud hole laughing like crazy because I had walked through the hole in 2 wheel drive,I forgot to turn it on,so they could not beleive I did it so they lined up to try it and only my friend with the out laws made so I did it again in 2wd again so I changed the honda groups thought about my ho