Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

T.V. SHOWS.....ATV..

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2006, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T.V. SHOWS.....ATV..

Thanks for the show times, i didn't know about this show but will try to tune in.

Thanks
Eric

Old 09-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a good show. I will check it out this weekend. Have you guys seem that new magazine called QUAD. I think that's it's name. It seems to be open minded, they had a review of Utility quad weaknesses. They didn't hold any thing bback.

Old 09-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent an e-mail to Dirt Trax T.V to find out if they were going to have a review of the new sportsman 450 and there reply was no, Polaris is not a sponsor,so our shows would very little coverage of Polaris. There right I watched there show and A/C is there major ride. However All Terrain T.V. does have open reviews and is more to my intrest. Thanks guys for having a show to watch, for the Polaris riders,Even if you don't get any money from Polaris........You must have your hand in their pocket.....just a little bit!!!!!........caper............................

Old 09-09-2006, 02:17 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i didnt even know i had that channel on my sat. until i just checked. its on 151 here. ill try to check it out.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:50 PM
TTP
Range Rover

Originally posted by: BigDutch
All Terrain TV airs Friday mornings at 10 am and 11:30am and Sunday mornings at 10am and Noon EST on OLN (channel 411)
We also air on Wild TV Friday, Saturday and Sunday, check your local listsings for exact times.

As for consumer reports, nice idea and i understand you comment but if we all want some type of programming ATV related to watch and magazines to read, this is unfortunately the way it is, having said that, i would encourage you to check out our show and let us know what you think. As i mentioned we love feedack and truly belive this is your (ATVers) show to watch. This situation is more than ironic, without sponsors there is no show, with out viewers there are no sponsors which means no show!

I like to think we are open minded enough to change what we need to and improve in areas of question, that is all that i can offer but at least we're trying and listening ;-))

Peter
Thanks,
I will tune in tomorrow!

Old 09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Range Rover

hey, Big Dutch

Thanks for coming on and expressing your commitment to being unbiased. For one I think it took guts to expose yourself, even under an assumed name.

And second, I think it took ***** to stand up for your beliefs.

I wish our biased liberal media in the US would grow some testies, and stop selling out. (that means YOU ted turner you pos) ....sorry i blew up

ya sure you bet

Old 09-10-2006, 11:28 PM
TTP
Range Rover

Pretty decent show!
I really enjoyed the tire comparision measuring
the performance in the thick mud!
Excellent!

Old 09-10-2006, 11:32 PM

Dirt Trax T.V is on Sat. mornings as well You should check that one out also....Don't count on seeing Polaris on there though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Still A good show...........caper..........

Old 09-10-2006, 11:54 PM
TTP
Range Rover

Originally posted by: caperinmuskoka
Dirt Trax T.V is on Sat. mornings as well You should check that one out also....Don't count on seeing Polaris on there though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Still A good show...........caper..........
What Station is that one on?
Thanks,

Old 09-11-2006, 12:06 AM

It is on OLN...outdoor life network...maybe others .....if you have dish..........check out their website..............you can also sign up on the dirt trax web-site and they send me e-mails and up-comming show info....along with helpful hints and pointers.........just go to their site give them your e-mail info and they will send you show up-dates..............caper.........(They also have Sno-Trax T.V. in the winter)......................

Quick Reply: T.V. SHOWS.....ATV..