Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Honda Man dedication to Honda just came to END

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2000, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Daboss,
I dont see ANYTHING wrong with these terms either,however,it is NOT me who is in charge of whats moderated and whats not.

First off,I'd like to tell SCRAMDADDY and 99 GRIZATACK that in NO WAY did I attempt to slam either of their posts.I happen to agree that NEITHER term EITHER person used was unacceptable,however,I was warned and the SAME words were deleted on previous posts of mine.I beleive there is a certain moderator that has it out for me,[we have had differances before].It sure was strange to see that their SAME words were un-noticed for more than a day.Mine get noticed allmost immediately,and I currently have over 1800 posts in these forum.I did'nt get that way by using profanity.Go figure?

Scramdaddy400 said in an above post that American companies dont use Japanese names on their parts,however,he ''abbreviated'' the word Japanese.The moderator changed the abbreviated word over to Japanese.The moderator explained that for yrs the abbreviated term of Japanese was used as a derogatory source to insult Japanese folks.Scramdaddy also used the term ''ho-cing-ming-land''.Would not a Japanese person also consider that term an insult too if the abbreviated word of Japanenese is suppose to be an insult to them?But yet he[moderators] allowed ''ho-cing-ming-land'' to remain unchanged!

99Grizatack,used a term to describe full time 3wd.He said that full time 3wd -----.The moderator changed this word over to STINKS instead of -----.Mr moderator warned him that this was profanity.

Everyday in any newspaper or radio,anyone [including children]see and hear ALOT worse words and abbreviations that get deleted in here,but I dont make the rules,nor do I agree with all of them.I do try and follow them though,as should all of us,
Bill

Old 12-08-2000, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually my Nissan was a gift from my father, he has had two of them and had good luck, so he bought me one. I was looking at a Jeep at the time. When it dies, I will be getting a Ford Truck. I will not sell it or trade it, my dad was so happy he bought me that. He said it was a great pleasure to be able to buy his son a good truck to get around in Maine. I like the truck allot 79,000 miles and one set of tires a tune up and 3000 miles oil changes are all I have done to it.

Old 12-08-2000, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

I won't go back, even if they made a better machine, I like Polaris I ride Polaris snowmobiles, I like getting everything at the same place from the same people. I won't be replacing anything that isn't either done by me or normal wear and tear. And really why would anyone care or get all mad? it isn't your money.

Old 12-08-2000, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Honda does not build machines here because they want to put American people to work it is to beat high tarrifs on already built machines. Trust me if they could all they would do is sell them here.

Old 12-08-2000, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

I have a feeling that some of you guys are the type that get into fist fights at childrens sporting events.

Is any of this stuff important ?

Dave

Old 12-08-2000, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Amen to that IndyDave.

Do people really wonder why we are losing the fight with the greenies.

We (ATV riders) are to busy argueing about whose quad is better or faster instead of providing a united front against the greenies. Its ok lets fight among ourselves then one day we will wake up & it won't matter anymore because no place left to ride our toys.

For all the Polaris owners that think they ride the best, good for you. However, remember this We HOnda riders also think we ride the best.

I'll step off the soap box now.

Old 12-08-2000, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Rancheres don't classify me as a racist if you don't know what I meant when I "ABBREVIATED" japanese. I had no intentions to be racist or use derogatory comments torward another race.
As far as I'm concerned your ignorant and stupid for quickly judging a person that you don't know.
Think before you speak!!!

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-08-2000, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

I obviously offended you and I apologize for doing so. But if you had read in early posts I've made in the yamaha or honda forums you will note that I give credit to the improvements that the japanese companies have made to the atv industry.

Like I told rancheres don't be so quick to judge when I used the word japanese as an "ABBREVIATION" I was by no means trying to be racist.

NOW WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-08-2000, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

Bill thanks for clearing up for everybody that I was'nt trying to be racist or offensive torwards anybodys race.
Some people are to quick to judge and I think thats ignorant.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 12-09-2000, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IndyDave,
the thing that is most important to me in this particular Forum is that folks like Diogenes understand certain issues before they slam a fellow ATVer and Forum poster.He spoke out against me in another post without knowing or getting any FACTS concerning the suggested use of profanity ect.He had failed to get the WHOLE story before he slamed me.

Im certainly ready to put this issue to rest,I only hope Diogenes respects my wishes,and in the future,will seek out more information/facts regarding my complaints before he attempts to defame me or any other user.

Speaking out against another person without first getting the ENTIRE story is a unrealable source of information,and it really wont take folks to long to figure that out.
Bill

Quick Reply: Honda Man dedication to Honda just came to END