Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Military wants another 50 ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Military wants another 50 ATV's

That's right. Polaris is to delivery another 50 MV's later this year. Read more about it HERE

So if you missed out on the MV, you may have another chance when they fire up this line again!

Old 10-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

You don't really think the Military gets the same quads we get? DO YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the only difference between the U.S. Army MV7 and the Civilian MV7 is the roll bar, infared headlights, machine gun mount, and central air.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Range Rover

Wish mine had central air!!!!

Old 10-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

hay instigator im coming to get you. i left the sticker on the winch. but you will have to see what it says. dale peterman says hes coming after you with his king quad. hay i want central air. i want central heat. i want it all. i just want an m1 abrams. the heck with the quad. they can keep the big stick out the front. i just want the tank. what trees run them over. remember the first of november we gone riding. yes yes. im about ready. going this weekend with the grizzo. i may have someone going with me. if not im again the lone rider. but you know how us hard core grizzo riders are. we ride any time all the time. he he. man i want me a new quad now.. welp let me know about first of november. im ready.. maybe we can get some others to go.. boot leg here we come.. i found some new ones.. very very interesting..

Old 10-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
hay instigator im coming to get you. i left the sticker on the winch. but you will have to see what it says. dale peterman says hes coming after you with his king quad. hay i want central air. i want central heat. i want it all. i just want an m1 abrams. the heck with the quad. they can keep the big stick out the front. i just want the tank. what trees run them over. remember the first of november we gone riding. yes yes. im about ready. going this weekend with the grizzo. i may have someone going with me. if not im again the lone rider. but you know how us hard core grizzo riders are. we ride any time all the time. he he. man i want me a new quad now.. welp let me know about first of november. im ready.. maybe we can get some others to go.. boot leg here we come.. i found some new ones.. very very interesting..
do you know what central air is?

Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

yea its what you have in your house to heat and cool lol.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

haha, no guys, Central Air in this case is a centrally mounted air compressor that is connected to the 4 tires so you can regulate your tire pressure in varrying slop situations. if you were going through ice you'd raise your pressure all the way up, but if you were going through mud you'd lower your pressure down to like 3PSI.

Old 10-19-2006, 09:02 AM
Pro Rider

now thats my kinda central air. i like that. yes we all need that. ive seen that on some big stuff on the military channel. that would be soo nice on a quad. id like that. now that we all should have. who do we write to get that installed!!!!but they did not call it central air...

Old 10-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

CTIS (Center Tire Inflation System) I think.

Quick Reply: Military wants another 50 ATV's