Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Military wants another 50 ATV's

yeah, thats the official acronym

Old 10-19-2006, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

very nice we all need that. why dont they just all come with this for the money we spend. ahhh i guess no matter what we get. we always want more.

Old 10-20-2006, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: squeege
You don't really think the Military gets the same quads we get? DO YOU[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
My neighbor was home last week from Baghdad(pops passed away) He was surprised at my new toy. He said the only difference was that I had decals!

Speeking of the MV, he also wanted me to help him out with getting spark plugs for it. He said that our military is not set up to get plugs. Our troops are writing home and asking for plugs to fit these. That is a shame. World's strongest military, and we can't get our boys a $2 plug! WOW!!!!!

Old 10-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
hay instigator im coming to get you. i left the sticker on the winch. but you will have to see what it says. dale peterman says hes coming after you with his king quad. hay i want central air. i want central heat. i want it all. i just want an m1 abrams. the heck with the quad. they can keep the big stick out the front. i just want the tank. what trees run them over. remember the first of november we gone riding. yes yes. im about ready. going this weekend with the grizzo. i may have someone going with me. if not im again the lone rider. but you know how us hard core grizzo riders are. we ride any time all the time. he he. man i want me a new quad now.. welp let me know about first of november. im ready.. maybe we can get some others to go.. boot leg here we come.. i found some new ones.. very very interesting..
I ask again, Why are you here? You have posted 7 times and everytime has been in Polaris. What do you want from us? I know you like my quad! Maybe you just want to be around me as much as possible. Ok, fine, I'll introduce you to the guys!

Guys, this is some Yammer Hammer dude that wishes he had a Polaris. FITSofRAGE, these are the guys.

How do I know that he wants a Polaris? He has a Polaris sticker on his Grizzly! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

uh no i dont. im here because some big giant russian has to have three polaris,s to my one grizzly. wich has been torchered over and over. hmmmm. got to get the military model to hang with the old grizzo huh.. ah just wait till the next ride. oh that sticker just wait till you see it. its been modified. wait till we get that big poooooooooooooolaris in the bootleg trails. well ill just keep riding my old grizz. lets see if it out lasts this poop poop u ride. he he.. ah ill have to go to the yamaha section and see what goes on over there since im new here. and u can come visit. i really just want to smash crush and break everything.. who else sounds like that.. remember the first weekend in november.. better have them zillas on... your going to need them. youll have to punish that poop poop to see what its got.. give it the good old military test. then some...

Old 10-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

What the h#ll are you talking about?

Old 10-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

Another testiment to the evils of underage drinking.