Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

250 Trailblazer Mods? *Updated*

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to buy 250 Trailblazer Plastics?

Ok nice!

So if i got like black front and black then i could just get a red grill for a trailblazer

But the thing is i really wanted orange with black lol, would look sweet, but i want the stickers to say Scrambler so people think its that lol

EDIT:

Also check out my 1st post i updated it with another question

Old 02-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Default Where to buy 250 Trailblazer Plastics? N Air Box Mod?

Originally posted by: Jester2899
Ok nice!

So if i got like black front and black then i could just get a red grill for a trailblazer

But the thing is i really wanted orange with black lol, would look sweet, but i want the stickers to say Scrambler so people think its that lol

people are gonna lol at u when u pull up next to a really scammy and he say wanna race for slips and he beats u cause all u have is a 250 adn he has a 500 or 400 .....hes gonna be like what happend thought urs was a scammy.....and another thing is that if u really want to have orang plastic get plastic paint and paint ur old plastic.....and then if u still want the scammy sticker get one that says that.....just mi to cents and im not tryin to come off as an a$$ or any thing....im just to save u the humlitaion form being beat and being laugh at by alot of peolpe

Old 02-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Lol i know, but i dont race much unless i know i can beat it up, and im pretty good for my age,

Also i do really want orange, but :

If i screw up my old plastic, then im screwed and now i have no plastic and im forced to pay 500$ to polaris for new plastic, I also hear it chips and stuff when it gets scratched + if i paint it then you see all the scratches and stuff that are in the plastic now..

Old 02-19-2007, 06:33 PM

u can get a kit that u can sand down the old plastic and refinish it.....but ur also jumping all over the place with diffrent mods that u want to put on it and u know if u want to run with some of the big boy like the 500s and others like that...yes the tbs are highly modable and ever thing but do u really want to spend the money and do all this modding and then go to sell it and not be able to get what u have in it for mods little alone the money u paid for the bike i say if u really wnat to do alot of raceing and stuff like that or muddn and stuff like taht u should up grade to like a scramber or maybe even a sportsman 500......

Old 02-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Well thats the thing, i dont have the money to doo that upgrading, i really want a nice scrambler 400 or 500 but those are huge quads for a 13 year old rider, i figured that this bike is soo for a very long time that is why im upgrading it now,

Im just trying to get the most out of my quad by doing small mods that help, and i dont really mud ride i trail ride and stuff with friends..

I also was not going to buy the plastic till after the summer, Once i get a job and stuff and save up for it, I just needed to know for future refrences

I wanted t know about a air box mod cuz i saw it for some other quads, and was wondering what i needed to do for this ?

Old 02-19-2007, 06:41 PM

yea i hear ya but mi friend has a scammy 500 and hes 14 and its his frist quad he got it in november and man he can ride....yea the trailblazers a good strong running bikes but i mean u could sell ur trailblazer or u could find a scammy for sale for cheap cause some one just need to get rid of one

Old 02-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, but im going to be needing a car so0n and stuff so0o

Yea i may take my plastic to a local body shop to see how much they want ,to paint it

So no one know about the airbox mod for a trailblazer??

Old 02-19-2007, 06:48 PM

umm u can get a k&n air filter

Old 02-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

I just order a twin air with my new hpd silencer,

But i hear you can do something with the air box were u got more air into it? idk

Old 02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally posted by: Jester2899
Yea, but im going to be needing a car so0n and stuff so0o

Yea i may take my plastic to a local body shop to see how much they want ,to paint it

So no one know about the airbox mod for a trailblazer??
Cheap way? Just drill 2, 1" holes near the back of the lid. Just remember that you have them if you get into any water.

Quick Reply: 250 Trailblazer Mods? *Updated*