Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Riding in Baldwin, MI March 31st - April 1st (weather permitting)

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riding in Baldwin, MI March 31st - April 1st (weather permitting)

sound like high speed sport quad rideing...........

Old 03-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

its not too bad up here right now...28 degrees and windy..the wind is really helping dry stuff out..calling for rain and t storms for tomorrow and into thursday with the weather climbing into the 50's..7 day forcast isnt too bad..45-50's with on and off showers..im about 20 minutes from club 37 so i'll keep ya posted on conditions around here...damn weather men never seem to get it right..LOL
pm me if you want and i'll give you my cell and home number to make it a little easier..

Old 03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

Camping is on the grounds.And a flags mandatory.No sound check or anything like that.I have my ds with a open endcap and is easy one of the loudest atv's to be around.No paddles.The dunes is rock mostly.Hills are straight up most casses.They will be a couple 450r's.Utility's.Highly modded jeeps,blazers,suzuki samuris.

Old 03-21-2007, 07:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

im heading over there this weekend, saturday the 24th, for some riding..forecast is for sunny and in the 50's for the whole weekend..hopefuly next weekends forecast will be as nice or nicer..

dont forget to renew your orv tags!! they expire march 31st

Old 03-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, looks like a good weekend coming up. Will be up for sure 24th/25th. Time to open up the camper & get everything set up for the summer, that is if riding doesn't get in the way. Missed to many weekends last year, gonna make up for it this year though.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

looks like we're definately going now. And we're almost definately camping. I will have more information for you guys after this weekend. regarding a final head cound as well as if we're camping or not, but as it stands we are, at the bottom of the trails at "North Country" i think... anyway, as it gets nearer, i'll PM you guys my cell # if you want so we can hook up, would appreciate the same from you. (maybe your real first names too so i don't have to ask for "riggs" for instance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ). more info to come. later dudes.

Old 03-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

firepitkeeper, where do you launch at? im gonna be at the club 37 spot..let me know and we could do some riding if you want.

Old 03-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Trailblazer

rriggs,
I ride right out of my property and cross the street (3mi. rd) & hop on the trail. I'm right down the road from Club 37. I wish I could put a time on my arrival , but I'm not really sure, got a few loose ends to tend to but should be before noon. I'll pm ya & give you my number & address. Feel free to call or stop by if you want. Somebody will be around.

Pat

Old 03-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

firepitkeeper and i were over there this weekend..nice riding, except for some river overflow taking up some of the trails, but one heck of a time!!
was a pleasure to meet you Pat, your wife and family..and had a great time riding with you guys..now just the clean up to be ready again for next saturday...see you guys then

Rod

Old 03-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

Rode Lincoln Hills to Cadillac loop Sat. Was great fun, not all of the frost out of ground in some spots. Some areas real muddy not a problem, water in one spot wheel high but solid ground under it. One or our guys thought his ATV could float, got wet had to pull him a while. Have Cabin on Wolf Lake. May be their. Son home from Med School, maybe get him to have some fun

Quick Reply: Riding in Baldwin, MI March 31st - April 1st (weather permitting)