Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

heelclicker install

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heelclicker install

I am trying to scan these directions into the computer, but windows Vista won't work with my scanner yet. Doesn't that figure?

Old 03-20-2007, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider

Also be sure to read all the info, it is very contridicting. If yours is straightened out and seems to be all in order, let me know, I'd like to have a newer set of instructions. I could share these too, if they are different and you want them!

Old 03-20-2007, 06:52 PM
JKW
Trailblazer

This must be a sign from the ATV Gods!! I logged on to do some more research and this thread was at the top. Mudden, Mudden, Mudden!! Seriously, now. Cob at h/l, is he a good one to get a HC from? How would I contact him?
Going do a search on Heel Clicker, but any 500HO SP guys with some feed back on this? Thanks have fun with it!

Old 03-20-2007, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

jerrysparks1@mywdo.com

Old 03-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by: JKW
This must be a sign from the ATV Gods!! I logged on to do some more research and this thread was at the top. Mudden, Mudden, Mudden!! Seriously, now. Cob at h/l, is he a good one to get a HC from? How would I contact him?
Going do a search on Heel Clicker, but any 500HO SP guys with some feed back on this? Thanks have fun with it!
the guy cob buys from retired and he doesnt know if he can get anymore. the h/c site is not working anymore at this point and rumor has it that they might stop making them for the atv's, so if you do find someone who has them, you might want to jump on it as i also heard if they come back out the price is going up.

Old 03-21-2007, 06:02 PM
JKW
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: stendori
Originally posted by: JKW
the guy cob buys from retired and he doesnt know if he can get anymore. the h/c site is not working anymore at this point and rumor has it that they might stop making them for the atv's, so if you do find someone who has them, you might want to jump on it as i also heard if they come back out the price is going up.
Thanks stendori, not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the information. Have a few other money pit projects going ( rule; never work on one project at a time, this makes things way more complicated ) If I can find one, probably just bit the bullet and wip out the plastic!!

Old 03-21-2007, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

I got a email from Cob and he mentioned that he thought the price would increase about 30 bucks. I haven't heard that HC will stop being made. Where's this information at. I'd like to buy one but concerns me if there's no support or parts.

Old 03-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by: bombaman
I got a email from Cob and he mentioned that he thought the price would increase about 30 bucks. I haven't heard that HC will stop being made. Where's this information at. I'd like to buy one but concerns me if there's no support or parts.
ive actually seen it on a couple of forums. the guy i bought mine from buys his thru this "dan" who also supplies cob w/ his. from what i read, this guy had alot to do w/ the making of the atv h/c kits. now they spec. in snowmobile race kits and i guess atv is a side line part of the buss. i also heard thru the grape fine(mulip. forums) that the price was going up.

Old 03-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombamanI got a email from Cob and he mentioned that he thought the price would increase about 30 bucks. I haven't heard that HC will stop being made. Where's this information at. I'd like to buy one but concerns me if there's no support or parts.
ive actually seen it on a couple of forums. the guy i bought mine from buys his thru this "dan" who also supplies cob w/ his. from what i read, this guy had alot to do w/ the making of the atv h/c kits. now they spec. in snowmobile race kits and i guess atv is a side line part of the buss. i also heard thru the grape fine(mulip. forums) that the price was going up.

thanks for the info...its sure a bummer about h/c

Old 03-22-2007, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

yea i know the 800's arent suppose to have a shim in but was wondering why the stock spring would give such problems at idle since your not changing any thing except weights and at idle it should be engauging? thanks. oh by btw i already heard around 3000 rpms for the orange spring. alittle too much for trails i ride ill be upside down b4 i new it lol.
The extra weight moves the clutch, and the stock spring has no preload! This allows the clutch to move at idle

Quick Reply: heelclicker install