Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris all the way!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 11:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris all the way!

The Jeep pulls the 800! (on the trailer), but the 800 wins in the dirt! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
There are good points about each quad made.
True,.....but some lists are longer than others! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: POLTAB
The Jeep pulls the 800! (on the trailer), but the 800 wins in the dirt! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
its a liberty! that explains it!

Old 04-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Instigater
True,.....but some lists are longer than others! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>

That depends on whos making the list. I bet any owner can list the plus items longer than the other guys. Most of it comes from preference

Old 04-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: v2rider
Originally posted by: Instigater
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>

That depends on whos making the list. I bet any owner can list the plus items longer than the other guys. Most of it comes from preference
Very true. When I was looking for a 2-up machine, I looked at the AC650H1, the can-ams and the polaris. I could have purchased any one of these machine and would have been very happy. They all had great point about them. However, for my and my use, liked the dump bed on the polaris and that was the final decision maker for me. That doesn't mean the others were bad. Just the polaris filled my needs and wants better. It was my PREFERENCE like you said. The next guy might pick the AC or the Can-Am and that would be their preference. Again, that is the beauty of us not being robots and having to all used the same quads.

Anyway, good point v2rider.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Range Rover

I have had the opportunity to ride a lot of Quads in the last few years. From super fast Sport Machines to big 4x4s.. and I tell you I don't find any real fault in any of them. But the one I'm most satisfied with is my '05 'Boss. It does everything I need it to do, from mudding to trailriding. On a straight I can move it between 45 and 50 which is fast enough. But turning and trails is where she excels. The ease of steering makes it an almost perfect trail machine. Heck, She's been drowned by a cousin once a year and a half ago but after we got her started again she's moved on ever since. End of Rant. What it comes down to is.. I'm happy with my 'Boss, and hopefully will be for a few years to come. Does what I want and that's all I need. ^-^

Old 04-28-2007, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Hello all, when I went to get a 2-up quad, I also considered the Can-Am, Arctic Cat, and the X2. They all have great clearance and great engines from what I've read. I just can't stand the idea of having to leave the seat behind back at my truck when I do work. I like the simplicity of having both the seat and the dump bed with me at all times. The Can-Am was about a $1000 more expensive also. The other main reason for buying the X2 was the storage box on the front. I can carry everything with me other than a cooler and winter clothing in the box. The list of things I have in the box grows but there is still more room. These two items and the metal skid plate sold me on the Polaris along with what I think is the best 4wd system out there. It's almost too easy!

Old 04-28-2007, 01:16 PM
Range Rover

My Scrambler was my first new quad Ive owned and have been a Polaris loyalist since. I suppose all the big mfrs are all pretty good though.