Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Lets ride...Christrmas day is over!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2000, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I had my fun, got all the gifts I really didn't need, but alot that are nice for a guy who can't wait til the Polaris ridin' Santa gets stuck in my chimney. They say Rudolf will be headin up the sleigh on a Polaris, pullin Dasher and Dancer and the rest of them deer riding non-Polaris quads. That is if they can keep up with a snowbound Polaris rider who is determined to make his all terrain quad into an all season quad. Believe it or not, I was actually impressed with a couple of new Polaris sleds that came by for a little refreshment, them and their riders, and I was thinking, "Hey, that sled will look great in the garage in June, while I drive my quad on by". I have as of yet to be determined to buy a sled that I can use for maybe 3 months out of the year, but after I took a ride across the lake at 90 mph, I says, this could be fun too! Maybe someday I'll win the lottery too and have a whole bunch of toys in my garage, and have a flock of women in new sled suits chasing my butt as well. Oh well, another season without snow is ahead, and I've still got my trusty SP 500 to get me around, and I have no complaints. That is if I still own my 500 single and there actually is a 700 twin out there prowling MY trails and I'm dreaming of the power gods to hand me some jam for 2001. Seasons greetings again you 4 wheel folk...

Old 12-26-2000, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

You're right in an another hour it will be the 26th and time to hit the trails or the lakes. That will be the male diversion in our household while the wives and daughters set out to hunt down the after Christmas bargains tomorrow at 7:00 AM.

As for me I will be returning the large sized snowmobile gloves and getting a smaller size, while I am there I will be dropping off the Pantera for a new set of rear torsion bar springs; then getting a dozen or so fathead minnows and heading out to the local fishing hole in search of Mr. Walleye. transportation provided by the Magnum 500 of course.

P.S. ATV maintenance is a drop in the bucket compared to snowmobiles. (Any Brand)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

Old 12-26-2000, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider

the 700 is nearing... Santa will come.. but it will be a little later ....ride 'em hard Polcat