Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

why?why?WHY?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why?why?WHY?

how come everytime i start a new topic i get no replies. it seams like you only get replies if you say somthing about a sportsman i joined this forum for help not to talk about sportsmans

Old 09-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default why?why?WHY?

Same here. Or I get negative comments.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default why?why?WHY?

try calling it a sportsman. Say I have a SPORTSMAN outlaw question? lol? sorry just a little humor.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default why?why?WHY?

did you guys ever think that maybe noone has the right answer to the questions posted? i will answer any question that i might have info that would be worth telling. but if i have no idear or know nothing about them, its pretty hard to anwer. as far sportsmans goes theres alot more of them and they have been around longer as well. this is just my reasons.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default why?why?WHY?

What Stendori said. Why reply just to say that you can't help or don't know? I am far from the expert on most things, but if have some knowledge about the topic, I will reply and help as much as I can.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Default why?why?WHY?

Hey, I have seen plenty of posts on the TrailBlazer/Boss, Scrammy's etc. Do some searches!
Not saying what you posting is not getting the responses you deserve, maybe add your model
to the line title of the post, they may improve. I created several threads here in this forum about
"snorkeling" and never received responses that I wanted, so I tried highlifter.com like some mentioned.
Yea I know what your saying we are probably a lil more Sportsman centric here, but I have learned
alot about Hawkeyes in recent days, LOL..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

R'

Old 09-03-2007, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default why?why?WHY?

Not to point fingers or start a fight, but did you, ChickenLips01 and PP500, ever think to post your questions under the Sport Quads Forum thats listed in the index?. You will find more sport quad help there.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Trailblazer
Default why?why?WHY?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeftyLefty

Not to point fingers or start a fight, but did you, ChickenLips01 and PP500, ever think to post your questions under the Sport Quads Forum thats listed in the index?. You will find more sport quad help there.</end quote></div>

YES!! when I was talking about sport quads. He is not pick any certian topic. People just don't respond to his posts!

Old 09-04-2007, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default why?why?WHY?

OK, I just wanted to make sure you both knew about the Sport quad section of the forum. Both ATV Frontier and Quad Squad forums have Polaris riders. If you have no luck with your questions here, you might want to try posting there. Another great forum is NYROC, www.nyrocatv.com. They have a great Tech Tips section.

Good Luck and ride safe.

Hefty

Old 09-04-2007, 04:51 AM
Trailblazer
Default why?why?WHY?

This is for chickenlips, hey bro you in a wheelchair too? or do ya just like the clipart pic? hahaha hoping to meet another wheelchair bound quad rider on here to bounce ideas off of.