Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

polaris service question

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default polaris service question

Dont know what state u live in but i would call your state attorney and most likely get a full refund or same trade.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

rmr771...no states, just provinces and a few territories. no bother thou, the situation has been dealt with (insomuch). Regardless, I have learned my lesson when it comes to Polaris customer service. I will die a happy woman if I never hear another Polaris rep say that they do not compensate for anything, ever ever. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Briefly enjoyed my new bike, had to store it for the winter...time to take the sled out. Gotta love all seasons!

Old 12-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is it fixed......Or just put away in need of repair??........Caper............

Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

caper...got rid of the polaris...made them buy it back. i've a new suzuki now. its stored because we've 3 feet of snow already.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:43 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sheepdogMSP8117

I don't understand how the stator is not stocked anywhere, being that the Fuji 500 has been around for so many years. Sorry to hear about your dealer not helping you out.</end quote></div>

I Agree

Do a search on this site "Bad Stator" You know how many people change a stator on all kinds 0f machines. For Polaris to say they do not have a stator in North America would put so many ATVs out of action it would be insane. Thats liking saying there out of spark plugs.

Tell your retard dealer to get the Stator From these Guys for $125 Stators for everything You will be on the road faster and cheaper and its probably better than Stock anyways.

I bough a stator of these guys for my Ski-Doo sled,No Problems.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

O.K...I see now!!!........LOL.....Hope you didn't loose too much money on the deal!!!........Good luck with the new Quad!!.........Caper...............

Old 12-05-2007, 09:00 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>POLARIS doesn't even know when they'll get the parts in. Parts are on the assembly line in JAPAN. </end quote></div>

The aftermarket Stator suppliers must of noticed a 200% increase in orders, NO Stators in North America for the 500 Polaris motor!

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL.

Even if Polaris had them in stock who would pay there ridiculous $300+ price for one?

Old 12-05-2007, 10:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

thanks guys...but I don't have the polaris anymore. If I did...it would still be in the shop waiting for parts. Polaris themselves even told me they were waiting for their stators to be assembled and shipped from Japan.
Don't matter...case closed. NO LONGER have a POLARIS anything. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Range Rover

holygeez, sorry to hear about your problem with that quad. I agree with the others, in that a dealer can make all the difference. I also agree that Polaris has the attitude that they have customers to burn... so they do. They are absolutely no help whatsoever and I told them that on the phone. They try to pile all the responsibility on the dealer. IT is a wonder that a multi-brand don't push anything but a Polaris. So far, I really like my Polaris, what I do not like is Polaris' support to their customer. or lack thereof. They could care less! That will come back to haunt them, I have seen it before and see it happening with many products today. They think they are too big to get hurt economically by the consumers. Their first mistake was to buy their stators from Japan. They will sell those to their fellow Japanese quad makers before they will a U.S. or Canadian company. I saw a video manufacturer get run out of business like that. The U.S. govt. would not even help him once he won a suit in court. I would bet that the problem started with getting bad stators from a manufacturer and maybe they sell to a lot of quad companies. Then when a bad one turns up, the stator manufacturer has to replace them himself. They cannot dedicate all the new stators for replacements for the bad ones, or else they would have no influx of new funds. They can now not keep up with the demand they created. I worked for an auto manufacturer and we bought some parts that went bad in the engines. The part maker was responsible for not only supplying a good part, but the labor to install it. There were so many bad parts, that the company just closed their doors. We got stuck with the entire bill. We used to make that part in house, but the Japanese way, which we subscribed to is to sub it out. Cheaper! No quality control though.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Buying 2005 Ranger ''question''

I am looking at buying a 2005 polaris ranger xp700 it is in great condition,needs nothing,looks good,but has 900 hrs,I was wondering what a good serviced ranger how many hrs you may expect for a life expectancy?Thank you

Quick Reply: polaris service question