Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Stolen Polaris

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 07:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Polaris

LOL , thanks man - but shakin Bob is back in the hood by a request of a 7 year old daughter of smooth1 !!

Old 01-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen Polaris

The stolen Polaris's were being sold on eBay. Someone bought a new Ranger for $5000, and when he went to pick it up, was offered more for the same price. Apparently he went to the police who ran the VIN from the Ranger (he just bought for $5000) and it came up stolen so they confiscated it, he's out his $5000 (idiot!), and the seller was supposed to be arrested yesterday.

I got all this from Jesse yesterday when I stopped by to pick up some oil and transmission fluid.

Not too bright, selling on eBay, OR going to the police with your new stolen Ranger...

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Old 01-29-2008, 03:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Stolen Polaris

I am glad to hear that they have found the persons responsible.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:47 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stolen Polaris

Will ebay sellers usually let the bidding buyer have the vin number BEFORE posting a bid?.....Don't really know and don't really care........But it may be a question worth asking for some people out there!!!......Caper..............

Old 01-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen Polaris

EBAY SUCKS...............and thats all I have to say about that

Old 01-29-2008, 08:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Stolen Polaris

CHECK EBAY FOR RZR'S RIGHT NOW. THE FEATURED ONES ARE FROM A DEALER, NO VIN NUMBERS ARE LISTED.

Old 01-29-2008, 09:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen Polaris

F EBAY

Old 01-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Stolen Polaris

Interesting, Wayne. My youngest son is enrolled at WCU (paramedic) right now and over the Christmas holidays, he used "po po" to describe cops, which made me and both his older brothers go "WTF are you talking about?". And now, I hear it again, this time from the po po, himself.

Must be a Western Carolinaism cause we don't say that down here in the flatland.

BTW, planning to head up to Cullowhee with the 4-wheelers on Apr. 5, grab the boy, and spend the day at Wayehutta. Never been there before and it's a hop, skip, and a jump from WCU.

Old 02-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen Polaris

James, yeah po po is a term used here for some odd reason. I guess it is just where you are from....the fuzz, 5 0 and so on. You will have fun at Wayehutta, or as the locals call it "war-e-hut", it is close and makes for a pretty fun day, but no where close to something like Windrock. Tom, the detectives went to Tennessee where the loctaed the stolen Polaris vehicles taken from Jesse. Several other "items" of intrest were loctaed as well, all stolen from other parts of the nation, this was a decent size ring. Several subjects are now residents of the Haywood County jail, I love it when a plan comes together. Man sometimes crooks are just stupid, good idea to list them on ebay, ha ha!

Old 02-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Stolen Polaris

Security system: big hairy 350lb. 6'3" Norweigen. If that doesn't work, buckshot. It that still doesn't work, .44 magnum with hydrashock hollow points. It that doesn't work give them the keys... I had a police officer tell me that if you do have to shoot someone breaking in, kill them. That way they can't sue you... I just hope I never have to deal with any punks. I won't let anyone touch my wife, kids, or myself and I don't figure someone breaking into my house is there for milk and cookies. I get pretty steamed at people who think they have the right to take things that are not theirs. Someone either worked hard to get the money to buy it or received it as a gift. I especially dislike people who break into old ladies houses and take things from people who are defenseless.

Quick Reply: Stolen Polaris