Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!""RESOLVED I THINK""

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2008, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: onesavage

some people are just in for themselves,screw the consumer!!!</end quote></div>

your right about that.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!"

more lies,,, yesterday I made a phone call to the online pay service which most people used to send tony money. I told them that this guy seems to be comitting fraud using their site/service. they told me they would look into it. About 1/2 hourlate my phone rang, I answered, GUESS What????Tony called.(most of gotten a phone call from the online service)frist thing he said was he was sorry that he didn't get the swinger out on friday.Needless to say, I lost my mind and got very pissed with him, I started screaming at him . He took it well and did not yell back&lt;i called him all kinda things and he started agreeing with me.After i blew off some steam, he promised to ship out tomorrow. He gave me some bullsh!t lie about not be able to get a ride to the chrome shop, But said he was going for sure tomorrow.
I told him to cut the bull and start telling the truth NOW.First I asked is it made? he said yes,next i asked why he told me it was done in november, he said it was. Lastly I got very stern with him and told him this is it !!no swingarm shipped or no phone call tomorrow and I would sue him.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

sometimes ya just gota cut out the bullsh!t and get firm!!!! bad part is i am sure he just getting you off his back for a few more days..HOPE NOT,,well best of luck..i sent a guy $125.50 for harley part off ebey and that was last aug 17
..no fricking contact since and ebay has done nothing help..

Old 02-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Tony from T-Dub is ripping me off too. I paid for my swing arm in the middle of December, and still have not got it and I keep getting the same story. But I have had it. DO you have the local prosecuters # I would like to give him a call also.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

We too are victims of the infamous T-Dub Racing......bought and paid for two swingarms in early December and still nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]. We too had contacted him through Ebay and of course he emailed us immediately and wanted to handle everything directly through Paypal to save on his seller fees. We were stupid enough to fall for it. After lie, after lie, and no swingarms, we finally disputed the transaction through Paypal. Lo and behold Tony called us immediately. Said they would ship out the next day, blah, blah, blah. Well that was in January. Then we'd leave dozens of messages and emails and it was like he'd fallen off the face of the earth. But as soon as we threatened to take action, Tony would suddenly call and have all kinds of stories about how so-and-so was killed, his back surgeries, etc., etc., etc. We gave the guy the benefit of the doubt and thought he would be true to his word and ship them out. He even threw in FREE powder-coating (whooo hoo!!). Last we heard, they were sitting at the powder coat shop. Funny how he rolls that poor guy under the bus!!! Now of course the Paypal dispute has timed out and cannot be re-opened. Tony knows this, so beware if you have paid him with Paypal. DO NOT let the dispute time out, or you will permanently lose that avenue!!!! Now we are forced to go the legal way. Fixitmatt, do you have that Prosecutor's phone number handy? Might as well post it, as I'm sure hundreds of other people will need it eventually! We have since ordered two new swingarms from Geisick Performance. Now there's a classy guy who knows how to run a business. If you're looking for swingarms, go there and stay FAR, FAR, FAR away from T-Dub!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ams1ja

Tony from T-Dub is ripping me off too. I paid for my swing arm in the middle of December, and still have not got it and I keep getting the same story. But I have had it. DO you have the local prosecuters # I would like to give him a call also.</end quote></div>

Old 02-19-2008, 07:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just spoke to pay pal and our dispute time has timed out. You can only dispute within 45 days. But they said that if enough people dispute the merchant the case can possible be re opened within a 6 month peroid. Please Make sure everyone has posted a dispute even if time has run out. FIXITMATT please post this on the raptors forum also. Hopefully we can get this reopened on PAYPAL.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

edited

Old 02-20-2008, 02:17 AM
Weekend Warrior

Tony called today and says he'll try to get a reinforced one out to me by the weekend. Really seems to be a nice guy... I really want to believe him. We'll see!

Old 02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: makenlegs

Tony called today and says he'll try to get a reinforced one out to me by the weekend. Really seems to be a nice guy... I really want to believe him. We'll see!</end quote></div>

i whould not trust him farther than i chould throw him.

Old 02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider

He's full of it you will not get your swingarm.
To everyone who is waiting for the swinger and had enough. Call paypal!! tell them that you read about other people who are having the same problems ,Let paypal know that he is using their service for fraud. Even if you can notget anything back it is worth throwing him under the bus.Maybe they will do something if we all keep calling paypal.

The prosecuter is from my area(ocean county N.J) maybe he will go through with prosecuting him for inner net crime if you guy tell him your story,You could drop my name (matt spears) tell him that you are also having problems with getting your part.
His number is 732 929 2027 ex 3154 his name is scott stevens. Good luck!!! I have already gotten a lawyer but he too,has not been able to get tony on the phoneso he is sending him a letter.

Quick Reply: T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!""RESOLVED I THINK""