Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATTN HINDS MOTOR SPORTS! BAD BUSINESS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTN HINDS MOTOR SPORTS! BAD BUSINESS!

Warghoul

I feel your pain and I know you are an adult from some of the other sites that we visit together. We have a double edge sword here in Columbus. If you didnt know, Polaris is going or has already pulled the lineup from ASK because they are a bunch of goofs.

The best service that I have found is 2 hours away in St. Clairsville. They take great care of you from service to parts. The flip side is that the quads are more because of the volume difference.

Also, dont waste your time defending your self on boards like this. If I read one more "how fast does this go" I will puke. Hopefully Polaris just fixes it and you move on.

Old 03-16-2008, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

WOW, kinda makes me appreciate the great dealer I have just 16 miles from home! Their tech department has something like 50 years combined experiance! They are actually open 7 days a week most of the year!

Old 03-17-2008, 12:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Willb

Warghoul

I feel your pain and I know you are an adult from some of the other sites that we visit together. We have a double edge sword here in Columbus. If you didnt know, Polaris is going or has already pulled the lineup from ASK because they are a bunch of goofs.

The best service that I have found is 2 hours away in St. Clairsville. They take great care of you from service to parts. The flip side is that the quads are more because of the volume difference.

Also, dont waste your time defending your self on boards like this. If I read one more "how fast does this go" I will puke. Hopefully Polaris just fixes it and you move on.</end quote></div>

I did not know ask was having as many problems either. I do know after being told that ducati pulled their parts and bikes from Hinds. I never noticed it myself as I am not allowed to look at street bikes as the woman would kill me if I ever came home with one so I just stay away from them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Now that I think about it I did notice they did not have them in the show room anymore.

I did finally take it to another dealer to have it worked on. The toy store in Thornville is where it is now, they were more than willing to do what they could to help me out. I decided on this place because my 330 has an extended warrenty from there and they have done wonders keeping it going from the previous owner who was hard on it and it still runs like a top. They dont ask ANY questions other than what problems are you having and where can we call you when it is done.

I spent about 45 min talking to Chuck there when I droped it off and he said they would do what ever they could again to help me and that they might put some miles on it in the process which I dont mind one bit I would love to have them rack up some miles and figure out the problem and get it fixed. He also said he would contact their polaris rep and see what he could do for me on top of what they can do themselves.

So far to this point they are earning every bit of my business and have been nothing but fantastic about the whole situation.

I dont mind defending myself if I reason to do so, I posted this and people have questions I am more than willing to answer to the best of my ability.

Everyones problems differ and there are a lot of scammers out there, but this is not the case here. As I said before I wanted the problem fixed until it got to the point where I could see they wanted nothing to do with it and just wanted to sell another unit.

I did contact Polaris again today they sent my information to the resolution center and are reviewing it and told me someone from that dept would be in contact with me in the next couple days. I will keep updated the information I recive and how things have been handled one way or another.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello again, I have resolved my issue with this, thank you toy store!

I got another bike but had to pay some extra which I was ok with just to get away from Hinds all togeather.

Not stressing out about this anymore is worth its weight in gold let me tell ya, blood pressure is droping back down to normal PSI [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-21-2008, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Did the toy store find a problem with your old bike?

Old 03-21-2008, 09:28 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you buy other than Polaris?.....................Caper..........

Old 03-21-2008, 09:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes they rode it and got to hear it but as far as finding what it was no they did not. I will keep in contact to get the scoop as to what was wrong because I would still like to know myself.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

No I got another polaris and got a good deal to go along with it.

They have the extended warranty on my 330.. I bought it in November of 07 and it runs great my woman loves it. I know the pervious owner and he was very hard on the bike and did a lot of damage to it and they have done what ever it has taken to keep it running like new. I figured I could not go to wrong with them if they could handle one of his bikes.

Old 03-22-2008, 01:34 AM
"Official Site Skeptic"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>[i]Originally posted by: [b]Willb[/b

If I read one more "how fast does this go" I will puke.

OK Willb, have you been reading my mind?