Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where you from?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 04:20 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Where you from?

I'm from Flint, Michigan, Home of the UAW. GM's birthplace and home of their original headquarters.

I have to go up north to trail ride. I spend my 4th of July vacation (GM shutdown) on my two friend's adjoining properties just north of Mio, MI, near Bull Gap trail. That's where the biggest legal hill clmb in the state is (that I know of). I also plow snow all winter. I have arthritis in both shoulders and every vertabrae in my neck and back, thanks to GM, so I can't shovel. Can you guess why I love the IRS on my Sp 500? If I didn't have the Cadillac of quads, I wouldn't ride at all.

Old 06-01-2008, 04:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where you from?

Lanark, Ontario,Canada here. By the way, my country is on top or your guys country. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If my country and your country had sex, mine would be on top...........your country would have to lay there and take it.. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Moto Psycho
Default Where you from?

That's okay Randy. Our government gives it to us all the time, and we're used to it. BTW there are places in Michigan I can go north, east, south or west to get to Canada. What's up with that?

Old 06-01-2008, 04:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Where you from?

WOW........... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hey sorry about the physical problems.......not fun to be hurting for the rest of your life just trying to make a living. I can sort of relate. Self employed setting tile on my knees all day so I'm basically hurting myself........

Old 06-01-2008, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Where you from?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

there are places in Michigan I can go north, east, south or west to get to Canada. What's up with that?</end quote></div>

SO......... Your in that Northern part of Michigan.........Ya someone screw up many years ago when they decided to divi-up the land........

Old 06-01-2008, 07:23 AM
Moto Psycho
Default Where you from?

If you're in Detroit and go south you'll be in Windsor, Ontario. In Isle Royale you can go west and end up in Thunder Bay. You can go north or east from anywhere in the state and STILL end up in Canada. I think Canada's trying to invade us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default Where you from?

Now if Canada is on top, isn't that exactly what they are doing? ("invade us")?! LOL!

No matter how bad Canada is that won't get close to what Mexico is doing...talk about an invasion!

Oh, did I actually type that????MY BAD!

Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM
Moto Psycho
Default Where you from?

Mexico is sneaking in when our back is turned, and doesn't respect us in the morning.

Old 06-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default Where you from?

Colorado here. Middle of nowhere!!! Been working at a dealership for 15 years. As of 8 months ago I never owned a four wheeler for any reason other than to sell it. Now 03 330 Tb, gave 330 for it and fixed it up(15 hours of work). Gift for 2 kids. 96 scarmbler given to me(my bike) wrecked, 15 hours of work. 95 Xplorer, 200 bucks. Rebuit the motor out of a 98 400 xplorer. Now the kids don't have to fight for the 330!!Woohoo!!! 10 hours of work in it. New trailer. Not enough time to ride!

Old 06-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Range Rover
Default Where you from?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RandyL

Lanark, Ontario,Canada here. By the way, my country is on top or your guys country. [img][/img] If my country and your country had sex, mine would be on top...........your country would have to lay there and take it.. [img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>