Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where you from?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where you from?

Just wondering where all you polaris riders are from and how do you use your machine.

I am in NH and have had my Polaris for a couple of years now. I used it just for riding and hunting.

Now that I own my own house I have found it great for skidding logs out of the woods to be cut for my wood stove. I didn't think it would pull big logs but it does.

With your guys help, I found the correct winch mount and plan to skid more logs and get my self unstuck when I misjudge a swamp or whatever.

Great forum you guys got here and I am sure I will learn all kinds of cool stuff.

Name:  IMGP0804.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  86.7 KB

Old 05-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where you from?

welcome to the forum Skinny. I'm from Dawson, Pennsylvania. I ride my Sportsman more than our other machines but I try to get on them all. I usually just putt around the woods and use it to cruise to the river to go fishing. We try to get together with our friends every other weekend but its hard to get everyone together to go riding. In my opinion this is the best forum out there so glad you found us!

Old 05-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!
Default Where you from?

Colorado Springs Co. checking in! I too use my Sportsman to move trees as I have 7 acres in the moutains that has a ton of beattle kill. Just through the Popo in low and she will pull anything I have put behind her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol. Welcome to forum and we do try to have a good time on forum from time to time.

Old 05-31-2008, 05:04 PM
Default Where you from?

dexter maine checking in here and i have a trail blazer i mainly ride the trails and play in the sand pits with it and from time to time pull a wheeler out with it but mainly i use mi mom kawi p360 for the heave work like moving down trees and pulling wheelers...btw welcome to the fourm and i myself think this is one of the bets fourms on the net if u got any problems all u gotta do is describe it and ull get an answer on ithere what it could be and or how to fix it right now im in the middle of tearing down the kaiws rear end to replace a boot but i need a socket that i dont have and im trying to find one

also i use them for hunting and fishing and just ta have fun on

Old 05-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default Where you from?

SW New Hampshire!!

Old 05-31-2008, 07:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Where you from?

Leechburg, Pennsylvania.

Old 05-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Where you from?

the great state of Maine here where we enjoy good ridng and high taxes lol.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Where you from?

im here in central FL and i just use my hawkeye to explore into the forest, riding around, and hunting.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Where you from?

S.E. Wisconsin. I use my Popo for hunting, trail riding and whatever other excuse I can come up with to ride it.

Old 05-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Where you from?

The not-so-great state of Massachusetts. Live about 15 minutes from the NH border south of Nashua. I ride mostly in Claremont, NH and use our quads for dragging firewood out of a woodlot I have in VT.