Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

To anyone in East Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 04:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To anyone in East Texas

Me an TxMagnum go to this place in Longview. I dont want to put the name in this post but if you shop there you know where I mean. It is a good little shop that can fix or tell you how to fix most anything Polaris. They of course offer parts at a significantly lower price than the stealership. The problem is that miss "eye candy" at the front couldn't order a cheeseburger if there wasnt a picture of it on a menu in front of her. The guys are a little more knowledgable but always busy. This chick has to be slightly retarded. I have taken her part numbers, pictures, crayon drawings and even put on a puppet show for her but she still doesnt know what she is doing. Today I went to pick up my wheels (that she overcharged me 16 bucks for) they of course were wrong. I figured this out when I got home. I had to explain it to her but all she had to say was, "book thingie read say this it" or something like that. The guys came out of the back told her that the wheels were wrong and helped her to exchange them for me. I should know better by now so I post this so I dont forget. Gas aint getting cheaper. So if you shop at the parts store with the cute but kinda dumb chick double check your stuff.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:37 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Crayon drawings and a puppet show and she still doesn't get it. Is she a blonde? My ex was blonde and dumber than a stump. Stereotype or not, it's true sometimes.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

In our area we have a VIP, Autozone, CarQuest and a NAPA--the first 3 are cheaper but I always do NAPA just for the simple reason when you go to the local NAPA you get the right part the first time where with the other 3 you always have to go back to exchange the part for the right one, so even if its cheaper by time you add in the cost of gas for running back and forth NAPA which costs more is cheaper in the long run and by far less aggravating. So your cheapo place is like that so it sounds

Old 06-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MagnumPO

I have taken her part numbers, pictures, crayon drawings and even put on a puppet show for her but she still doesnt know what she is doing. </end quote></div>

That is some funny Stuff lol! !!