Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

huh? honda=#1 its not that hard to figure out

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2001, 09:09 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ride my quad in the deep mud and I almost kill the thing. I dont go easy on my atvs. Looks like Honda lover up there hardly even rides his quad.

2000 xpedtion 425 1800 miles no problems what so ever!

NO HILL TO STEEP NO MUD HOLE TO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Old 01-25-2001, 09:18 PM
Trailblazer

Way cool Greg, Fat chicks are like Polaris'es, hang with them long enough, and they are nore exciting in the end!!!! Bring on da BIG babes!

Old 01-25-2001, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hey ******** (ranchadozer) it's not the machines that suck, it's those who keeps bashing other peoples machines. My god I'm glad I don't have to ride with people like you, get a life.

Old 01-25-2001, 10:21 PM
Range Rover

OK.... who taught the pre-schoolers to use the internet. I think my 3 year old daughter is even above this kind of thing. Isn't it someones job to keep these kids ( I hope your not an adult ) from posting crap?

And as for you ranchdipdozer - go find your friend fluffywood and drive your Honda's off a cliff. Unless you'd like to start posting some informative questions, answers or discussion about Polaris quads.

Old 01-25-2001, 10:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

first if u took the time to count my mi steaks u might b a §Îçk P뮧Öñ with nothing better to do and i counted the honda reapair forums and i got 12 not 30 to 50,every other 1 i see hear is um i need help i hurt my polaris,i can ride the **** outta my 4 wheeler and still not break,ued break the rider before the 4 wheeler,oh yea school's been out all week,and by the way someone wrot into dirt wheels

exact words
"I love my polaris scrammbler 4x4 exept every time i ride i find myself repairing sompthing,i do not ride hard but expect my machine to preform when i want it to it is garadge kept any suggestionson what is wrong if anything with my quad?"

now how do u explain that polaris junkies

Old 01-25-2001, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

hey ranchahomo, the point of your post is what?

Old 01-25-2001, 11:45 PM
Range Rover

Please go back to the Honda forum and study for LIFE! You are going to need it. If you and "
fluffybuns" are examples of those who own Hondas, have mercy on your souls.

weetoots

Old 01-26-2001, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Hey ********!!
Would somebody please give this guy(girl?) a few detentions!?! 12 mistakes in that last post...you're slacking boy! About this whole Polaris being junk topic, maybe it is junk. But where is your Honda going to out perform a Polaris? Mud? NO! Speed? NO! Power? NO! And I'm sure you think a two stroke, chain drive utility quad is pointless too, right? Well, that 400 Explorer is one of 2 machines(also Grizzly) that can throw a 4 wheel roost on grass! Oh yeah, the Scramblers can both do that also. So, what are the strengths of your machine? ummm....ummm...ummm....hey, I can't think of any! Personally, I am quite happy with my true 4 wheel drive quad that is always in the right gear. No major Polaris breakdowns here since 1989! That's 6 different machines! Not one broken chain or belt, no rebuilding 2 stroke engines, hell, never even replaced tires! How's that for reliability record hondaboy!??!

Old 01-26-2001, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Well guys, this is the third post in as many days from HONDA guys bashing Polaris. How about that, eh? They never seem to amaze me. Like I said earlier, 99 time in a hundred it is a Honda guy with a big head and small IQ that post these types of posts.

Old 01-26-2001, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Guys, as a Honda owner (as well as a Polaris), I am embarrassed by these fools! Please don't feel that they represent most of the Honda owners. They are just the juveniles who get bored with the mature discussions, and seek excitement by stirring things up. Recognize them as the squirrels they are, not as owners of a specific brand. And most of them are in other forums cause we won't talk to them in their stated (and maybe falsely) ownership forum.

Quick Reply: huh? honda=#1 its not that hard to figure out