Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris mods by Quadovator

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008 | 01:23 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Polaris mods by Quadovator

The reverse light mod is the same as turning your work lights on while in reverse, but you don't have to flip a toggle switch to do it.

I buy the kits because they are proven, and the guys at quadovator ride polaris and have the mods on their machines.

If you want to buy a kit on e-bay to save some $$, that is your choice, but I buy from someone that I trust. I figure $50 + or - spent on mods is nothing compared to the thousands spent on a machine, so I am not concerned about saving a few dollars.

Old 11-15-2008 | 01:47 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

As for the 3 headlight mode........as long as you are riding and not idling for a long time, you will not have an issue. The lights do begin to dim a little with extended idling. Sorry it took so long to respond, but I wanted to make sure I had a good ride with this before I said anything.

Old 11-15-2008 | 05:21 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

the new models now came out w/ the 3 head light mode. as for the rear /back up lights brighter bulbs will work as long you dont leave them on tooo long to melt the plastic lens. quadovater has good products in my opinion but im guessing its pretty easy to copy them.

Old 11-16-2008 | 07:03 AM
Trailblazer

Why would anyone want to copy the ideas of a fellow enthusiast, who has invested time and resources in bringing this to us?

Old 11-16-2008 | 08:00 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Elprebse

Why would anyone want to copy the ideas of a fellow enthusiast, who has invested time and resources in bringing this to us?</end quote></div>

I surely don't think Sten is going to copy them and sell them to make money. He is just stating that you should be able to rig up the same type of things with a little research and ingenuity. It would help a guy out that doesnt have the money to buy the stuff from Quadovator, and Quadovator is good for the people that don't have much mechanical know-how or just want to buy the stuff and install it without having to run around looking for all the different parts and pieces and putting them together, then installing them.

Old 11-16-2008 | 11:30 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Elprebse

Why would anyone want to copy the ideas of a fellow enthusiast, who has invested time and resources in bringing this to us?</end quote></div>

well i guess this one of those many post that i make that is taken wrong or out of context. i myself have used thier temp gauge set up even though i could have made it my self as i didnt want to take the time. i only ment that alot of people out thier cant afford alot of the extras that they offer and made could make a similar product w/out getting copy rights issues lol. thankyou Rowe for stating what i meant. if i was going to try make money it ought to be on giving bad advise on here instead lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]