Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Best source for Polaris parts

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best source for Polaris parts

I was wondering who you guys bought from?

For:
Tires-

Aftermarket acc.

Mechanical and maint.

Offroad Gear

Old 11-20-2008, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

I use Ebay, Rocky Mountain ATV, Bike Bandit, & sometimes motoxmall

Old 11-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

www.cheapcycleparts.com .... they are consitently cheaper then anyplace else I have found. I will say my local dealer is pretty reasonable and usally quite a bit less than list. On small items it pays to get them from my dealer and save the shipping costs.

Old 11-20-2008, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

www.cheapcycleparts.com .... they are consitently cheaper then anyplace else I have found. I will say my local dealer is pretty reasonable and usally quite a bit less than list. On small items it pays to get them from my dealer and save the shipping costs.</end quote></div>

I wish I could say the same for my dealer. They charge list price and sometimes shipping! I bought three atv's from them and they don't even give me a discount! It was all I could do when I bought them to get a discount on parts for that day! Needless to say, I don't buy any parts from them....mostly rockymountain atv. It is kind of funny, though, that my local Honda/Kawasaki/Yamaha/KTM/Suzuki dealer still gives me a 20% discount on parts (and they are much less than list price) even though this time I didn't buy my atv's from them! Although, I have bought many atv's, streetbikes, jet skis from them. How is that for customer service! I feel dirty buying polaris parts through a honda dealer! LMAO!

Old 11-20-2008, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I know alot of dealers try to make out on parts and service...that's why I drive 1.5 hours to my dealer when there is one 5 miles away. My dealer has an all around approach and will usually match the bst prices I find. Unforunately they are 1.5 hours away so I try to keep a list and get everything I think I'll need for awhile when I go. Add in gas I probably don't save much but I don't mind because they are trustworthy and run a clean honest dealership. Besides I get great prices on the machines and that definitely is worth the drive.

Old 11-20-2008, 05:58 PM
DCT
Banned

I get 10 to 15 percent discount on stuff from my dealer. If not, I would be looking someplace else. Not sure if he will be able to get my new tires and wheels at a price that some of the online dealers have... we'll see when the time comes.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:04 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

babbits online

Old 11-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Trailblazer

I just bought my Warn/ Polaris RT30 winch as well as a snow plow fairlead and a warn synthetic cable replacement from cheapcycleparts.com and I am very satisfied. With shipping and handling they were almost $50 cheaper than the cheapest I could find the winch on ebay or any of the normal places. On the replacement cable and fairlead, I spent maybe $12 more than the cheapest I could find them elsewhere but it wasn't worth the shipping costs to buy the winch from one place and the other parts from someplace else. I will definitely buy from cheapcycleparts.com again. Their prices are great and their service was great too.

Old 11-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

cheapcycleparts.com and Pats small engine parts (http://www.psep.biz/store). Pat's beats them on some items and vice versa. Pat's has a flat rate $6.95 shipping up to a certain size which can save in some instances.