Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Xmas Gifts...

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xmas Gifts...

So with the big day already here what did all you guys get from the jolly fat man? I got those gear grips made by Kolpin that I've been wanting and wouldnt buy myself from my wife. Now I'm just wondering how I'm gonna put them on whether I'll attach them to my rack extender or mount them directly to the front box. I think I'm just gonna attach them to the box and use some rubber between the washers and plastic to keep em sealed. I'm sure you guys got some goodies too so let's hear all about em. Merry Xmas!

Old 12-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Xmas Gifts...

GREATEST gift of all! To see my 2 year old grand daughter smile! Merry Christmas! opt

Old 12-25-2008, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Xmas Gifts...

I know what you mean OPT. I don't have any kids myself but my wife and I have 3 neices and 1 nephew between us. We saw the two of them yestarday and we'll be seeing the other two later this afternoon. To watch those kids open gifts and run around with all their new toys is just awesome! You get to see the true meaning of happiness and joy in their faces something we don't get to see very often these days with the country the way it is and how so many peoples values in life are changing. It's an awful downward spiral, but at least the youngins can bring us back to a better place and see the true spirit of the holidays!!!

Old 12-25-2008, 02:52 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Default Xmas Gifts...

I got a new 1/2 cordless Craftsman drill and everyone to leave me alone today

Old 12-25-2008, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xmas Gifts...

Got a bunch of harley stuff(zippos, shirts, coat, etc) And work shirts with the business logo on it. And mouse pads with the logo. Got to spend time with a lot of people. It was a great day!

Old 12-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Xmas Gifts...

a wonderful day with the brats,i mean kids!! we had fun!

Old 12-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Xmas Gifts...

GPS'r, Carhartt hoody sweat shirt (love those things), other clothes, cold hard cash,and way too much to eat!...I still have more Christmas this weekend when I go to visit my mom, so I'm sure there are a few more goodies to come.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Xmas Gifts...

Bsides my new 850 XP whitch was an early B-day /Christmas gift I got a hand made and tooled leather checkbook cover.
I also talked to my folks and my sister and caught up with them! All's good!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2008, 07:23 PM
Range Rover
Default Xmas Gifts...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Gotta Carhartt jacket, hoodless, the hood just gets in the way of my helmet, and Justin boots, along with heavy gloves for that chilly winter riding.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Xmas Gifts...

Got a 50lb. bag of coal from the wifey...

John

Quick Reply: Xmas Gifts...