Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Xmas Gifts...

Old 12-26-2008, 06:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xmas Gifts...

I got some shirts , blue jeans , 2 coats one was a flanel insolated hooded light weight jacket type shirt the other was a heavy 2 peice hooded coat with a,fleece lined light weight jacket you can wear inside the heavy hooded coat ; it so warm it's perfect for long rides on my quad in the cold winter weather !

But the best present i got was a new pair of Bilateral Prosthetics/artifisical legs from W. Mark Stubbs & Orthotics , Inc. , after waiting since 1976 for the technology to come far enough that they could make a pair i can actually use ; it's going to be a long and hard road for me to be able to build up my leg strenth to learn to use them a little at a time !

And a lot of adjustments have to be made along the way , and being that i'm a Diabetic and that my right stump is so short there wasn't much for Stubbs to work with makes it even more of a challenge and greater chanch the right stump doesn't break down and leave me unable to wear them successfully ; i would like for all of the ATV Connection members to keep me in their prayers !

And least not let us all to remember to thank all of the Military Men and Women thank or over seas fighting for our Country , and were unable to be with their Loved One's for the Holiday's and lets all remember to keep the troop's and their Families in our Prayer's as well ; because they are all affected by these War's and are unable to be with their Husband's , Wive's and Families as well !

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you all , and i hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as i've had i've had a good time on these forums you've all been great ; and i'm keeping you all in my prayers as i always have since day one , and again Merry Christmas and a very Happy and safe Holiday season !.......

Old 12-26-2008, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xmas Gifts...

I got drunk

and a craftsman tool chest 5 feet high!

Old 12-26-2008, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Default Xmas Gifts...

Its hard to top that one Williebee! Congrats on your
new prostetics (sp?) hope it improves your mobility!

God bless and Happy New Year!

R'

Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Range Rover
Default Xmas Gifts...

I had the chance to spend time with my family.To me that was the greatest thing that could of happened.Usally not everyone comes at the same time/day.This year was nice,we even watched a movie together.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:04 PM
Range Rover
Default Xmas Gifts...

I got my 27" mudlite xtr's mounte don 14" ss108 rims ( black ). Got them from my wife, it was a month early I got them but that was my big gift. What else could a guy ask for!!

Old 12-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider
Has ridden Rockhouse and Bearwallow trails.
Default Xmas Gifts...

Well, we invited some people who do not have family to go to, felt great to see them smile and have a good time, had the usual family, and my college age kid's bought a Manekin from a store going out of business and wrote a bunch of nice thing's about there old man on it, what will they think of next. New Mud Bug Radial's for me with some 1" spacer's for the my 800.

Happy and safe New Year to all.

Old 12-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Xmas Gifts...

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Outback31

Well, we invited some people who do not have family to go to, felt great to see them smile and have a good time, had the usual family, and my college age kid's bought a Manekin from a store going out of business and wrote a bunch of nice thing's about there old man on it, what will they think of next. New Mud Bug Radial's for me with some 1" spacer's for the my 800.

Happy and safe New Year to all.</end quote></div>
TtHAT IS A GOOD IDEA but .........................my wife dont like my drinkin buddys

Old 12-26-2008, 10:30 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Xmas Gifts...

It sounds like you got the best present Williebee. I hope the new legs work out well for you. Stubbs Prosthetics sounds like a bad joke. I bet he trys hard to compensate for the name.