Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My ATV has FINALLY arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 12:12 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My ATV has FINALLY arrived!

Hello everyone,

After waiting for almost three long months, my ATV has finally arrived at the dealership this morning. They will be putting it together today, and I'm picking it up first thing tomorrow morning.

I just put insurance on it that will be effective 1/10/2009. I'm VERY excited about riding again, and cannot wait to ride the beast!

Pictures will be posted as soon as I detail the plastic, and install the accessories

IronBear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

Good Deal IronBear!
I can't hardly belive how patient you've been waiting for it!
I hope you can sleep tonight! LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

The guys and gals in the ATV club said the same thing, but like I was telling them, everytime there was a delay, I kept asking for free things so I made out pretty good from the deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You are like a doctor, you have a lot of patients! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (I know, very corney!)

Anyways, hope you like the new ride! (Excellent color)

Don't forget the tiedowns when you go to pick it up!!LOL!!!!!!!!

~MT

BTW, I think you are one of the longest members on our forum. (joined 7/99) Glad to see you're still around! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Banned

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mtpockets

You are like a doctor, you have a lot of patients! LOL[IMG][/IMG] (I know, very corney!)

Anyways, hope you like the new ride! (Excellent color)

Don't forget the tiedowns when you go to pick it up!!LOL!!!!!!!!

~MT

BTW, I think you are one of the longest members on our forum. (joined 7/99) Glad to see you're still around! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Thank you MTPockets. I was going to go to another dealer, and believe me, I lost some patients in the end, but if the dealer wasn't entirely at fault for the delay, I changed the color from Red to Green three quarters of the way into the process, and I'm glad that I did. Green is my favorite color, but there was something about the red that I liked, but seeing the 550 in Sage Brush green made me change my mind quickly. This dealer was highly regarded by several members in the ATV club so that is the only reason why I stuck around. Overall, they have been great so far because of the accessories and money off at sale. My main concern was getting the VIN number in time for the Camping World offer..I was really nervous because all of my paperwork was finalized on 12/30/08, just one day before deadline.

Yep I already have the tie downs in my garage so that would be the first thing, then the other things that I mentioned. This will be my first ATV in four years, and it would be wonderful to hit the trails again.

I joined in 99 when I had my Honda 400 EX, then graduated to the Raptor, then decided that I wanted to get into the Sport/Utilities, which is when I purchased a Kawasaki Prairie 650, which was my last ATV. This will be my first Polaris and I'm sure that I will be happy with it.

IronBear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Trailblazer

You will love it especially the ride after having those solid axle quads.Hope you enjoy it i do mine!

Old 01-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Awesome Ironbear...glad to hear you are finally going to be able to get your hands on it..
I'm sure you will be smiling in your sleep tomorrow night!

Old 01-09-2009, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Congratulations IronBear!! You must me pumped!

Old 01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

Looks like you will be tomorrow as well ruggo! Enjoy the two new machines,my dad has a 550 and it is nice also.

Old 01-09-2009, 07:06 PM
DCT
Banned

Good for you IronBear... it's about time already! LOL

Look forward to the pics.

Quick Reply: My ATV has FINALLY arrived!