Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Pics of my critters

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 12:55 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Pics of my critters

Nice pics. The first one made me think of my dad. He never had any full mounts but had the tails of some pats fanned out on the wall in the garage. The ring-neck and your new toy look awesome too Rowe.

Old 01-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys! I've been wanting to get full mounts for a long time and when I did get something special I couldnt afford it. So this year was a good year for hunting so I said heck with it and said it was a Xmas present to me. LOL

My neice loves the outdoors. Every time she's here she wants to go riding, and her xmas list consisted of camo this and camo that. Her mom bought her that little Cricket 22 and she loves it. Now I'm trying to get everyone to pitch in and get her a little quad.

PSU I'm not from Potter, I live in Fayette county, and we have a cabin up in Wharton TWP. I love it up there. We will be coming up in Feb. for our annual sled riding, beer drinking trip. Last year a couple of the guys started the Potter County Polar Bear Club. Once they were good and drunk we went down to the East Fork and they all jumped in. Talk about funny, I've never seen anyone climb up a snow covered bank so fast all the while trying to get take off their shorts. By the time they were back to the trucks there clothes were frozen solid. What a crazy night. We're trying to get the women to do it this year!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The annual getogether sounds like a real good time.
I have a Grandson and a Grandaughter so I purchased them each a stevens favorite 22 single shot mini Buffalo rifle.They are not old enough for them yet but figured I`d better get them bought before the prices jump when they are old enough.Now I have another Grandson to add to the collection so i`d better get in gear and pick up another one of them rifles.LOL

Old 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Great stuff, Rowe. Hopefully after a few years of the White House's current resident we'll still be able to hold on to our firearms. I bring up a rifle or pistol to my woodlot in VT so the boys can have some fun. We also have a friend who has land in NH that we shoot the high power pellet guns on. It's a great thing to teach the kids how to handle firearms properly.