Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Trucks!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trucks!!

2006 GMC Canyon, crew cab,4x4, Z71...I hate it and will never buy GM again...not because I've had alot of problems with it, because when you pay $25,000 for a full optioned midsized truck, it shouldn't be built so cheap. Toyota FTW, and I'm ready for the heat.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trucks!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CHAZZO

2006 GMC Canyon, crew cab,4x4, Z71...I hate it and will never buy GM again...not because I've had alot of problems with it, because when you pay $25,000 for a full optioned midsized truck, it shouldn't be built so cheap. Toyota FTW, and I'm ready for the heat.</end quote></div>

I looked at EVERY manufacturer before I bought my last truck....they're ALL built cheap anymore.

Old 03-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trucks!!

i gots a 93 ranger... piece of **** but my quad barely fits in the back... yea yea..

Old 03-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default Trucks!!

Theres some nice dodges out there. I have a 2005 dodge 2500 quad cab with cummins and 6 speed for dd, stock but straight piped. 99 dodge 2500 quad cab cummins auto, its my toy set up for sled pulling only 600+ HP1200+tq. 2001 gmc sonoma covered in ducks unlimited stickers to cart around the dog.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Trucks!!

05' F150 Supercrew with the 5.4.

There sure are alot of Dodges. My buddy who is a die hard Ford guy pulled the trigger on a new Ram Quadcab w/ the Hemi. He got 10,000 off the sticker price, when gas went up so high and the dealerships couldnt give em away. Said the deal was too good to pass up.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Range Rover
Default Trucks!!

2006 GMC Canyon, crew cab,4x4, Z71...I hate it and will never buy GM again...not because I've had alot of problems with it, because when you pay $25,000 for a full optioned midsized truck, it shouldn't be built so cheap. Toyota FTW, and I'm ready for the heat.</end quote></div>

You shouldn't have bought the woman sized truck. Get the man sized one next time, something that you can at least put your quad in, and you won't complain about the quality either... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Trucks!!

I guess i'll add mine to the list.. Im driving a 08 6.4L F250.. 48k on it and love it so far.

Name:  04dmaxGMC480.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  53.6 KB

Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Trucks!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Jocko

You shouldn't have bought the woman sized truck. Get the man sized one next time, something that you can at least put your quad in, and you won't complain about the quality either... [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yeah I know, at the time I was thinking fuel economy as I drive roughly 30,000 miles a year. I have a trailer for my quad, so there's no issue there. I've been shopping the past month for a new truck, I really like the new Silverados and the deal they are giving, I don't like Dodges(sorry),The new F150's are sweet, and I really like the Tundra(but very expensive and no deals to be found). So I may wait it out, wait for the economy to worsen, and hopefully the Big 3 will start giving trucks away(not likely, but wouldnt it be nice). Thanks for questioning my manhood because of my girly truck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Trucks!!

Hey chazzo, Dodge has came a long way look at a new one before you base your decision on the past. Their giving Toy's away here just like the big three. I believe that last year the tundra had the most recalls of any full size truck in fact it was the second most recalled vehicle behind the VW beetle. Infact none of the big three's truck were on the list.(AMERICAN INGENUITY)
What burns my red white and blue A$$ is that these magazines that accept advertising from what they critique are allowed to publish their lies. Its like this the Toyota Tundra was 2007's second most recalled vehicle and then 1 issue later its RATED as the most dependable truck for 2008? This type of BS has led me to cancel mag subsciptions. If you are going to buy a truck go out and test drive them all. And compare them on a level. Don't go test drive a top model from one brand and then go drive a work truck from another. For instance don't go compare a Ford XLT and a Dodge laramie and make a decision on price ford will win this. On the same hand don't make the same comp and decide on the Dodge cause it nicer. Compare a Ford xlt to Dodge slt with like equp. And don't compare the quality of the brand x you had to the different brand x you have now. Both brands improve overtime. If I did this I would never look at another import because of the 80's japs i had got eaten away in MN winters far faster than the same vintage American makes I owned at the same time . I won't buy one now because I'm too patriotic. The imports are assembled here by Americans, but the imports have a better deal with the UAW so they can produce their units far cheaper. Then they don't pass the lower cost to us they just pocket it and ship it back to HQ in Japan.

Old 03-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Trucks!!

07 2500 ram with manual 6 speed standard cab 4x4

Quick Reply: Trucks!!