Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Range Rover
Location: Central Valley Ca 1.5 hr to the Sierra Mts & 2 hrs to Pismo Beach
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reno82
Great prices for the Wolfpack here.
16DFWP Toy Hauler Value Leader at Cheyenne Camping Center
I have the 18' and drag my 2 Touring quads all over. Been to Utah, SD, Montana and more. I pull with a 2500HD, it handles the mountains fine. Very comfortable, no problems with unit, and had a great experience with this dealership. Their prices included WD hitch, anti-sway bars, brake controller and hookup. They adjusted everything while I waited and I was out the door.
How can they sell that thing for $15,800? That is by far one of the best small to medium TH setups i have seen.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Pro Rider

They sell by volume. I travelled from Cali to Iowa to pick mine up. The best deal I could get in Cali was $19500, I bought mine new 2 years ago from these guys for $13,500. I picked it up on the way to see the in-laws in Indiana. I don't know how they can be so inexpensive, they come with TV and DVD/radio surround sound, good forced air heater and top mount AC, full bathroom with shower/tub and 6 gal water heater, and lots more. Like I say we have had it about 2 years now with no problems and I've drug it around quite a bit.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Trailblazer

I need one of them maybe the government will give me some stimulus money. It sore would stimulate me

Old 05-13-2009, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

The government only gives stimulas money to those who already have lots of money, and know how to waste it. You and I work for our money, don't have extra to waste, and are too busy giving our money to the government to hand out.

Old 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a KZ MXT20. I can fit my two X2's in it and my Avalanche 1500 pulls it just fine. I'm really happy with it, and found it for about 15K last year.

KZ Recreational Vehicles: MXT Light-Weight Toy Haulers

Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Trailblazer

I have a K-Z Spree 29ft 289KS model toyhauler. My bike is stored inside the trailer in the front. I looked at both mine and the ones with the outside rack and they were the same price. In my opinion, I wanted more inside trailer room and once you remove the atv you have another bedroom with a queensize bed in the wall that folds down. Very cool setup that sleeps up to 8. I am leaving to go fishing but will post some pictures when I return.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Trailblazer

Yep Sunny Brook. It's not a bad little campground. My in-laws are Aments. There is a few of them around the Wadena area. We love the camper it works really good. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a toy hauler. We have 3 kids and sleeps 5 of us comfortably.

Old 05-14-2009, 08:18 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by Tundra27
I have a K-Z Spree 29ft 289KS model toyhauler. My bike is stored inside the trailer in the front. I looked at both mine and the ones with the outside rack and they were the same price. In my opinion, I wanted more inside trailer room and once you remove the atv you have another bedroom with a queensize bed in the wall that folds down. Very cool setup that sleeps up to 8. I am leaving to go fishing but will post some pictures when I return.

We went back and forth with that option for a while before we bought the open deck. We only haul wheelers and they are always muddy so I didn't really want the mess inside the camper. Also it seemed like the units that had the inside storage were not as plush inside...more like a garage. We are happy with our decision. It works well for what we use it for.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

I have a 2007 8x20 Ultimate Lodge Ice Fishing House with rear RV door that I can haul 2 Polaris Sportsmans inside length wise.

I would prefer something that hauls the quads outside rather than in the sleeping area if I was to purchase something different.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

Nice pics 1M800! Wow that would be nice to pick up one around here for about
the same price. But then again I don't even have 12k. But if I did, man that would be
a great purchase! Cross-country ATVng here we come!

Regards,

R'

Quick Reply: TOY HAULERs