Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

05 Polaris help

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 Polaris help

Is this a scam: 2004 Polaris 4 X 4 Sportsman With Trailer FREE SHIPPING - ATVs - Oodle.com

I emailed the guy and he said it would be 2,300 plus shipping. And he said he could ship through these guys:eFastShipment

Is it safe buying something in the USA without looking at it?

- efastshipment says on their site that you have 5 days when they deliver it to test it and if you are not satisfied then you can send it right back!

Please give me some feedback on this!

Old 05-26-2009, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

I would be pretty leery of it.

eFastShipment is the name that comes up on that link ODD!!! Try to Google efastshipment, nothing comes up.

The person is giving 2 different ship & price amounts.

I would keep my $'s in my pocket.

Old 05-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Trailblazer

efastshipment is hosted by a free hosting company. Thats seems pretty fishy.

Old 05-26-2009, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

http:// efastshipment . uuuq . com

Is how it comes up in the address bar note the .uuuq.com

I had to add spaces as it came up as you had typed it in.

Old 05-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You sure this guy isnt from Nigeria???

Old 05-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

If it seems too good to be true it usually is. Avoid it. You can get some pretty good deals on Craigslist and eBay but I would only buy locally so you can at least go look at it. When I bought the ATP it was about 50 miles away, so I could look at it. I got it for about $3500 under list with 20 miles and 10 hours on it. They're out there. You just have to be patient and look carefully.

Old 06-28-2009, 05:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

I dunno, seems weird to me too, Think he's Chinese from the way he writes.
(I import from china, my friend types the same way)

I have contacted him about another bike & told him I would pick it up & pay cash in person, unless he could offer an E-bay or paypal transaction.

I'll ask my friend in china, if he can find this guy, It's DEFINATELY a chinese URL. If he's a scammer, my friend will cut his throat.(NOT LITERALLY)
Chinese people DON'T deal with that crap! Everybody saying, "that chinese crap", or You'll get ripped off! Isn't great to their export or business dealings.

If he's in the US & has the goods, I'll pay him & ride home on my New Ducati from MO to CA. Quicker than, well.... Fast!!!
LOL(I signed the agreement to log on) My analigies are somewhat arcaic, to the point, like 2 birds with one stone, but may offfend those who don't drive trucks.........
She was as big as 2 wine barrels & a axe handle.......

let you know what I find..... when I find it.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:44 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default efastshipment & ATV

Ok - So I'm wondering about this company too - I want to buy a 4-wheeler - of coarse it looks like it's too good to be true.

Did anyone ever use efastshipment.

They just sent me a bill - but they are asking for the money to be deposited in their bank account which is in another country-and than they will pay the seller once I approve the shipment.

We tried to say we would come down and pick up the ATV - it was about two hours away and I never heard anything back. Than he finally said it was in the hands of the shipper now - there is a tracking number but couldn't find a way to use the tracking number.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

So what did you ever find out about this? The guy I'm buying from says he is in Wisconsin - said that it was too late to come pick it up - it was already in the hands of the shipper.

Wondering if you ever went through with it or not? efastshipment was his shipper too.

Please help - of coarse it's a screaming deal but makes me very nervous.

Old 07-15-2009, 06:49 AM
Trailblazer

From what I heard and learned myself, it's a big game. You should never buy anything until, you see it, smell it, and touch it! There are to many people out there trying to rip you off. So I would suggest you try looking on craigslist for your area. Or ebay, but make sure you can go see it first!

If you find a ATV that seems to be too good to be true, THEN IT PROBABLY IS!.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: 05 Polaris help