Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Why So Many People Viewing Polaris?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2009, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

I think another part of it is that ATVConnection is mentioned first on Polaris' website.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We have more time to play on the P.C. and the ATV connection Forums due to the fact the others are fixing there Quads instead!!

Just kidding......I think there are alot more Polaris riders out there with a P.C. and internet connection .........Plus any other brand name Quads in the other forums don't seem to have the full intrest of wanting to read,learn and find out info about there ride.........they just buy and ride I guess.........Caper...........

Old 10-19-2009, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm could it be many who own the non-American made ATV's are busy searching non-American sites for help? Or like what Mongrol stated, we all abit lonely?

R'

Old 10-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!

I am not lonely.....................Just married!!!!........LOL.......
Maybe that's way I spend so much time on the Polaris site.........LOL.
........Caper.......

Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

i noticed that one too. probably more users of Polaris are in here.

Old 10-20-2009, 01:47 AM
Chasing trails, Dodging dust devils.

My opinion....I think the Polaris community just cant get enough of the ATVing experience. Have you ever noticed how much these machines are loved? Every time someone announces they have purchased a Polaris , whether it is new, old, bone stock, or modified, Most usually the first thing others say is congratulations. The next thing usually said is ...... Can't wait to see your pics!! This tells me that no matter the situation, people are truly excited to see another Polaris, and often eager to meet a new popo brother/sister owner. The ATVing community is a close community... with one hefty rope in common that binds us together.... Getting out there and riding!! So when we aren't out riding the next best thing is to talk with others about riding or their experiences with their machines. No one does it better than Polaris owners!! JMO

Old 10-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Weekend Warrior

I attribute it to two things:

1) The advice given is excellent
2) Polaris made and/or makes a sub-par ATV that constantly has problems. (mine included)

Old 10-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

I live, breath and will die a Polaris guy, both sleds and ATV's. (Right, wrong or other wise) I get to ride most of the different models and have always liked Polaris the best. I know Polaris isnt always the best at a certain things but overall are good all around machines. I just started visiting forums within the last few months when I get time. Its nice to have such a informative site to find help. Cuz sooner or later we all need it.

Old 10-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

it doesn't matter what brand you drive. if it's mechanical it will break at some point. it's the nature of the beast. imo. if people don't like polaris or have issues w/ them, they should sell it and get something else if they can. that is not being mean, that is just the facts.

Old 10-20-2009, 08:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

What can I say but I'm a glutton for punishment! I do like my Polaris but it has had more than its fair share of problems...but I won't get rid of it until the wife says I can get a new toy

Quick Reply: Why So Many People Viewing Polaris?